+ Reply to Thread
Page 748 of 803 FirstFirst ... 248 648 698 738 746 747 748 749 750 758 798 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,480 of 8025

Thread: How much averagely forex trader earn per month?

Member Anis is on a distinguished road Anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My part-time trader and I just wanted to get 25 pips just in 1 day,
    I want to be consistent in my trading so I always use a target that I set, so if the first month I routinely get 25 pips x 20 days in 1 month so I can get 500pips consistently and safely in my MM

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ku_lock is on a distinguished road ku_lock's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah right, it all depends on the amount of money they use to trade. when they use the more money for trade investment, it will make more and more likely to benefit. but aside from the money or capital that we use to trade, profits also depend on our ability to trade forex. increasingly have the ability to trade well, it would make more likely to get more profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bad is an unknown quantity at this point bad's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is depend on traders investment if traders invest more then 1000 dollars they can earn so much money form trading that is best for traders traders can earn more then 500 dollars on that investment per month

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    The 6 months training is even more than enough for a forex trader to apply just to trade in the demo. I personally believe that a forex trader should use the shortest possible time to trade on the demo account.
    Forex trader must have to give sufficient time for the demo trading and he must have to try to learn various strategy on the demo account so that when he will try to trade on the real account he will get good experience of it and he can make good profit from his trading.

Banned rubel1 is an unknown quantity at this point rubel1's Avatar
    Thanks
    George soros a world's biggest trader considers the achievement of extraordinary profit which he obtained by 36% per year. They will need big profits and 2,000 profits is enough for monthly profits. you trade without stop loss but some day trader loss capital or last profit this way....

Senior Member lionfx is an unknown quantity at this point lionfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its relies on market activity ,traders performance and types of investor. if you are a excellent investor with excellent strategy than you can benefit 60-80 pip averagely per day.but if you are a while investor than you should determine your benefit by 30 days not by day.per 30 days. 1000-2000 pip is enough for years investor .

Senior Member saadfsd is an unknown quantity at this point saadfsd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It relies on the investors and his experience and the manual technique that he use or the professional advisory that he use and his lot dimension that it is according to his stability as some investors may generate 5$ a day and others 20$ per day and other more than 100$ per day etc.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think most traders nowadays are newbie and they don't have the capacity or the ability to earn consistent profit yet. One thing they should learn in their trading first is how to make their account survive for longer days. Profits should take a back seat first and survival of account is the main goal of every trader to master first.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Senior Member nazeer is on a distinguished road nazeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is depend on traders that how much money they invest and they want to earn but i think if traders invest big capital in trading they can earn more then 500 dollars per month that is easy for traders to earn monthly that money

Senior Member mehmoodkhan0345 is on a distinguished road mehmoodkhan0345's Avatar
    Thanks
    its all depends on how much money or balance you have in your account and to be a professional trade how efficiently you manage your account, if you are good then you can easily earn 30-40% of your account and become a rich man in o time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 748 of 803 FirstFirst ... 248 648 698 738 746 747 748 749 750 758 798 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)