+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 803 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Thread: How much averagely forex trader earn per month?

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it all depends on the strategy you use. I have two accounts there at the end of the month and I have also seen people who lost all accounts in just a month. Like I always say we must be very careful. There is no room for error. If we want 50% of the capital at the end of the month who is very capable of achieving the job.
    new Forex users can make 20-50 $ per day easily but learning is the most important factor we don't produce ... we get a lot of losses. If we manage our money and learn all about Forex, we can make lots of profits easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can easily get 100% of our equity in the forex market, we just need to manage our money here well and need to read predictions every day we always have to keep in touch with forex market news and we need to follow the forex market rules to win money in here. and I think it depends on the trader how it works and how much it is capital because if your capital is low then you never play so much trade and never make big profits from here but if you want to make big profits from here then you make big capital here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the average forex trader can earn per month like $ 200 on average per month. but think that not everyone can achieve this average, and most people even lose large amounts of money because they don't know the right way to deal with the forex market, and people who don't know the right way to control their emotions finally losing money on the forex market. and we can't say exactly how much they study professionals they produce more than the non-professionals some professionals produce more than a million days so it's very difficult to say how much the average for me would be $ 300

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The size of the income we earn in forex trading depends on how much capital we invest and how long we have a forex trading because capital alone is not enough to generate profits without sufficient experience and For experienced forex traders, the average income for the month still depends on how you trade every day. Through experience, professionals get more than just beginners, of course. Earnings can also depend entirely on current forex exchanges and if market prices. But just like in any other business, just consider a statement that, the more you invest, the more profits you will get.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know about this. The important thing that you do not lose and when you get this goal, you can make money because when you manage your money with a good strategy like 50pt in TP 30SL and you get the same amount of transactions lost and won so you make a profit and make money. and I believe how things you do not lose so when you still have this goal you may be able to make money because if you manage your dollars with a good strategy like 50pt in TP 30SL so you get the same of the number of lost transactions and Win which means You make a fortune making cash and nobody can give you a phone number exactly a month

Member anyun is on a distinguished road anyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    George Soros, the world's largest merchant, considers the extraordinary gain he earns by 36% per annum. They will need big profits and 2,000 profit enough for monthly profits. You trade without stop loss but a few days lose trader's capital or last advantage in this way .. and it all depends on the amount of money they use to trade. when they use more money for trading investments, it will make more benefits. but in addition to the money or capital that we use to trade, profit also depends on our ability to trade forex. the more it has the ability to trade well, it will make it more likely to get more profits.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai profit earn krna bohat muskil hai. Kyu k forex market mai profit earn krnay kay lye proper planning ki zaroorat hai. Es kay bad he ap forex market mai profit ho gy. Es waja say forex market mai profit earn krna bohat muskil hai. Es waqat tak forex market mai 5% traders he successful hai.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What you make in the forex market really depends on whether you are a long-term trader or a short-term trader. The amount you get in a day or week or month will be determined by the amount of your equity. The number of piips also depends on you. Some are satisfied with 10 pips a day, while some others take as much as 100 pips. and I think most traders today are newbie and they do not have the capacity or ability to get consistent profits. One thing they have to learn in their first trade is how to make their account last for a longer day. The advantage of having to take the backseat first and the survival of the account is the main goal of every trader to master first.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depends on your skills and experience. If you have good knowledge and great strategy then you can do good pips. But anything in the foreign exchange market can happen if it is very important to understand your goals. I try to trade very carefully and follow my rules for my first mission is a safe trade and some make thousands of dollars and some make millions and some even lose millions in a month .. it is very difficult to say how much the average income Forex traders ... as we know the percentage of big losses in this field which means they have no income. I can say mine is like 150 $ + now

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    :-) I think it depends on your skills and knowledge. If you have smart and good information, you can make smart pips. But in the Forex market, anything will happen and it is important to understand its purpose. Trade very carefully and follow my rules, so my first task is to provide a safe trade. and I do not really calculate the gain in percentage so I will tell you in terms of pips. In my personal opinion, an average forex trader should be able to generate about 400 pips per month. If someone earns a lot per month, then I would definitely call him an average forex trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 803 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)