+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 129 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1290

Thread: What Do You Know About Сurrencies And How Can It Trade On The Forex Market?

Banned bigspread is an unknown quantity at this point bigspread's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is about expecting the currency of the country, then after that you go buy or sell on that currency according to your exception, if your expectation was right then you are going to win

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member somalien is an unknown quantity at this point somalien's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that the most of the trader do not know lots of currencies for me i never take 100$ currency and i do not know how it is but the eur i know little bit about it and about the moment of this currencies it all about the news and the traders and the central bank

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mehadi03 is an unknown quantity at this point mehadi03's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to forex. yes this good question i think that the most of the trader dont know a lot of currencies for me i never take 100$ currency and i dont know how it is but the eur i know little bit about it and about the movment of this currencies it all about the news and the traders and the central bank.better job............................................wha t do you think?

Banned mahamudul is an unknown quantity at this point mahamudul's Avatar
    Thanks
    i know the two most currency in forex market like EUR and USD and also i choose to like use on my trading in forex online trading business. we can trade with those two currency like buy or sell. those two currency is good for trading in forex market.

Banned nameless is an unknown quantity at this point nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my openion the forex market is very big market and one currency of one country has its specific position so forex is all nearly purchasing and marketing acceptance concern as we see in this forex activity prices of all currency pairs are incorporative or tapering so in this way.the news and the traders and the central bank.

Banned meachum is an unknown quantity at this point meachum's Avatar
    Thanks
    every foreign exchange carries a worth on the some other values not the same as them. The indian subcontinent rupee while foreign exchange, carries a certain worth around the U. Ersus. buck. Within forex trading, almost any transform in the worth of a certain foreign exchange against some other values, we could make the most for it.

Senior Member saadfsd is an unknown quantity at this point saadfsd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The planets major foreign exchange are delivered against each other for the trading in Forex.Millions of people across the planet buy or sell these foreign exchange.The powerful Forex and the powerful economic signs usually prefers the fluff activity in the Forex.The Forex couple includes a platform Forex and the quotation Forex.The good and more powerful essential data results in the strength of the Forex.

Senior Member samsulsaja is on a distinguished road samsulsaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by princeua View Post
    Currencies and currency trading Forex is in and through these stores can achieve a lot of money to increase the leverage I best sling 1:1000 they leverage excellent for quick profit and loss also fast take it and try .
    When you are choosing higher leverage, always make sure that you already preparing your trading well. You can open more position with bigger lot size, but you will not having any margin security anymore. You can use all your margin to trade when you choose 1:1000 leverage. Whatever your choice, it will always two effect for you

Member konna is an unknown quantity at this point konna's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed this excellent problem i think the fact that a lot of the dealership dont study lots of stock options markets professionally my loved one and also my spouse and i in no way obtain 100$ foreign exchange and also my loved one and also my spouse and i dont know how it really is even so this Eur i realize small amount concerning this particular and also concerning the movment using this type of stock options markets all of it concerning the news plus the people plus the central lender.

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Currencies and currency trading Forex is in and through these stores can achieve a lot of money to increase the leverage I best sling 1:1000 they leverage excellent for quick profit and loss also fast take it and try .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 129 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)