+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 129 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Know About Сurrencies And How Can It Trade On The Forex Market?

Member Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Following the example of the Euro dollar - EUR / USD, we find the Euro - EUR in first position being thus the base currency, while the dollar - USD (US dollar) is the currency quoted. The first currency of this pair is called the base currency, and the second currency of this pair is called the quoted currency. In the list located on our MT4 trading station, we find not only the most liquid currency pairs but also the prices of these same forex currency pairs.

For example, we can see that the price of the euro dollar - EURUSD is around 1.6500

This means that you need 1.6500 units of the quoted currency to obtain a unit of the base currency. In other words, for 1.6500 US dollar you can buy one euro at this moment. This is how forex currency pairs work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mido83 will become famous soon enough mido83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this handy inquiry i surmise that the mossycup oak of the dealer dont recognize a considerable measure from claiming currencies to me i never make 100$ money Furthermore i dont think how it may be yet the eur i think minimal touch over it What's more regarding those movment about this currencies it about the news and the brokers and the national bank.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai forex market mai trade krna easy hai jab k stock market mi trade krna bohat hard hai.likan ap njis market mai bhe trade kray. es market mai ap ko analysis krna zaroori hai. ap ko market kay trend maloom ho jay tou ap forex market mai trade kr sakty ho.

Member drpt51083 is an unknown quantity at this point drpt51083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    different currencies has a different movement through the chart in forex market as there is currency pair which have a range of motion which is slow during different session other currencies shows a fast speed in the chart all this affect your way of trading about this particular pair

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap nay forex market mai currency par trade krna hai es kay lye bhe ap ko forex market kaknowledge hona bohat zaroori hai.kyu k apkay pass knowledge ho gy tou ap forex market mai trade kr sakty ho. Agr knowledge nahi hai tou phr ap trade nahi kr skty ho.

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in forex market actually I believe i am not so expart about all the term and thing about forex. Thats why i join hete to know more. Every day i am learning new things here. Like today i can know about currency because of my forum friends discussion. I am very greatful to them.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuleta For This Useful Post:

remo (2017-10-20)

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi my friends .ty for this thread . I think forex is all about affairs and affairs bill business as we see in this forex bazaar prices of all bill pairs are accretion or abbreviating so in this way if you buy or advertise bill again you can get accumulation or accident so this is the basal abstraction as this bill trading accord us befalling to acquire profit.

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    the forex is contains only two shares, be buying or selling. and I think, the answer is to read and understand how to do the right analysis of the market, to know the time it takes to wind or buy

Member Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you open your application to trade you will see many currencies in front of you like USD or EUR or JPY and there deals .. choose your trade in many level and even the amount of trading money

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mohamedmossa For This Useful Post:

Ahmedyassen (2017-09-22)

Banned Sirwan Jamil Ali is on a distinguished road Sirwan Jamil Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    I keep abreast of all the economy of the countries exporting the currency that I want to buy or sell. The method of trading depends on three types of analysis is the basic + technical + psychological

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 129 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)