+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 133 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term strategy.

Member takabo is an unknown quantity at this point takabo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer short time trading. Because it's risky business and we must take it as a part time job to increase our Income.if we learn a huge knowledge and gain a lot of experience then we can trade profitably in short time and get huge profit from it.Shortterm with small MM only provide a small profit too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ehab ahmed soliman is an unknown quantity at this point ehab ahmed soliman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope you success and profit and you and the members of the Forum Valasteratij long achieve greater success by getting many points, it is a suitable way for many who have strong accounts and have the patience to bear the market volatility

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rrdevmurari View Post
    ji haan sirji apana strategy bahut hi badiya hai mujhe lagata ha ki apane bahut hmahenat ke baad isse ijaj kiya hoga kyuki forex me aapko bahut hi jyada earn karana hota hai to aapko bahut hi practoce karana padega agar aapko forex me lagata hiki aapko earn karana hai to aapko bahut hi soch kar trade karan apdata hai
    Bhai Main to waise ye baat bolta hoon ki agar kisi bhi trading strategy ko jab tak hum achi tarah se test nahi kar lete hai uske bare mein bata nahi sakte hai ki kis tarah ka trading system hai, agar system aap test karenge tohi pata laga sakenge bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member saidzback is an unknown quantity at this point saidzback's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A lot of thanks for sharing this trading system. it is really interesting.
    This is not the first time I hear about. I already use it before and gave me good results.
    I highly advise traders to utilize this trading system due to its results, especially for
    scalping trading.
    The system gives good signals at the rate of 95 per cent in my opinion.
    good luck for all

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan sirji apana strategy bahut hi badiya hai mujhe lagata ha ki apane bahut hmahenat ke baad isse ijaj kiya hoga kyuki forex me aapko bahut hi jyada earn karana hota hai to aapko bahut hi practoce karana padega agar aapko forex me lagata hiki aapko earn karana hai to aapko bahut hi soch kar trade karan apdata hai

Member joinibrar is an unknown quantity at this point joinibrar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji bhai jan kon se stretegy he jis k leye ap kisi ka shokreya ada kr rahe hen agar itni he achi stregy he to pher hmen b den hm se b sher karen kya pata ap ki stretegy se he hmen faida ho jae or hm acha profit le saken or agar hmen acha profit ho ga to ap ko dowaen he deen ge

Member datur is an unknown quantity at this point datur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro sabse pehle to apko dhanyabadh karta hu ki apne humre samne ye ik startegy rakh hai jo ki avi avi mai download kia hai ab es strategy ko mai apni mt4 mai chalunga or trade karunga dekhta hu apki startegy wakkai mere kam ki hai ki nahi us k badh mai apni result es post mai again post karunga...ik bar or thanks brother or kuch mile to aap please wo vi post karna es se humy kaffi maddat milta hai earn karne mai

Member artutal is an unknown quantity at this point artutal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good mery dost aap ny bht achi stretegy apnai hoi hy kio bhi trader us wqt takk forex main kamyaab ni ho sakta jub takk woh is markit main aik mukammal palan sett ni ker laita ur apni stretegy ni apnata q k yeh main batain hain forex main

Member qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all the strategies are dependent upon your experience and hard work so that you can analyze the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market and in this way you will be able to earn profit in the form of money and you must have a computer and good internet connection so that you will be able to become a good and expert trader so that you should be relaxed and contented.

Senior Member tanu003 is on a distinguished road tanu003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ponanandan2017 View Post
    if you will have more capital money, you will do the long term trading with some good stargazes , you do the trading and to make the profit money , you will trade the market movement direction, you will earn the profit money.
    Brother it is sure that if we trader analysis the market properly with the help of technical basis then we can trade in the long terms strategy. Market understanding is the vital part of for a traders that he can open their order in short term or long term strategy. Another point is if we have big capital and follow the money management rules then it is easy for the long term trading strategy.
    IF YOU LIKE MY POST :: DO NOT FORGET GIVE THANKS;;;;

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 133 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)