+ Reply to Thread
Page 864 of 891 FirstFirst ... 364 764 814 854 862 863 864 865 866 874 ... LastLast
Results 8,631 to 8,640 of 8908

Thread: Is it possible for a professional Forex trader to earn 20% a month?

Banned awaccoo is an unknown quantity at this point awaccoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trading2012 View Post
    me to...I have been talking with a professional forex trader and he says he has been trading for 25 years... and he can manage an account for me that earns between 1-3%... a day for around 20%... a month...Can experienced traders really make this much on large accounts,?
    I also have not been long in forex trading, within a month I could get the accumulated earnings of more than 20% but that's not real because I can say once a month and even my frequent loss on account of capital eroded quite a lot, so to achieve an average 20% a month it is not necessarily for me,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member nahid222 is an unknown quantity at this point nahid222's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    military coup s and possible civil war that could afflict a departing country ... cut of 20% ... for those earning more ... euro per month. ading through its online platform SaxoTrader in Forex ... holds a market value of about 20 billion DKK, according to media reports Instead, Kiyosaki trades stock options , Forex currencies , and ... contrary to the advice of most professional financial advisers In contrast

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    I have been talking with a professional forex trader and he says he has been trading for 25 years and he can manage an account for me that earns between 1-3% a day for around 20% a month. Can experienced traders really make this much on large accounts?
    Of course you can, and I think that the percentage of 20% profit every month for a few very professional I think they win about 50 or 70% each month
    But we must learn well in the beginning to become a professional not rush to enter the market

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If anyone advertises 1-3% a day and 20% a day, make sure you have verified results. I have seen so many 'professional' traders not be able to produce a winning account. That goes for people who actually provide views on trading blogs like dailyfx etc. Its possible, but actually very rare to see someone be consistent.

Junior Member sanjeeb661 is an unknown quantity at this point sanjeeb661's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Those traders with only huge experiences its possible for them.

Member qasab is an unknown quantity at this point qasab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is beyond imagination if a person have an experience of 25 years in this business and he manages to keep her account safe in this business will think earn more then you have mentioned.

Member moonletter is an unknown quantity at this point moonletter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, the target of 20% in a month for a professional trader is very likely to get, even exceeding it. But to become a professional trader is not easy, people who've been doing forex trading is also sometimes have not been able to get a consistent profit. Professional traders usually have good money management, and can analyze the market properly.

Senior Member darkhunter is an unknown quantity at this point darkhunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    I have been talking with a professional forex trader and he says he has been trading for 25 years and he can manage an account for me that earns between 1-3% a day for around 20% a month. Can experienced traders really make this much on large accounts?
    I personally think it is possible. If i got experience and to do trade carefully analysis the market then it may 100% possible to make 20% profit of my capital.

Member ForexMarket is an unknown quantity at this point ForexMarket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    20% profit a month is big profit, i hope i can do that in my trading, but i know that it is very difficult to do that. There are a lot of good traders who can do that and more. They can live on trading forex market, this is a main job of them.

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is possible to gain 20% per month but i never think that professional traders never tried large target in a month ..but yes 5-10% per month is enough for any traders..and professional traders never risk their money more than 5% as i think

+ Reply to Thread
Page 864 of 891 FirstFirst ... 364 764 814 854 862 863 864 865 866 874 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)