+ Reply to Thread
Page 859 of 891 FirstFirst ... 359 759 809 849 857 858 859 860 861 869 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,590 of 8908

Thread: Is it possible for a professional Forex trader to earn 20% a month?

Banned likun is an unknown quantity at this point likun's Avatar
    Thanks
    my experience says that yes it is possible to make 20% but you need to give your full time , it would be good if you have a good amount of investment with multiple account , at that time you can trade with gold.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member gauravasurve is an unknown quantity at this point gauravasurve's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as you say your broker has been trading for past 25 years, it seems he has quite a lot experience in trading. with his expertise and experience he can earn lot more than claimed 20%. but if you are getting into trading best bet would be to start with small amount. though forex trading comes with its own risks but profits that your broker promised is possible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forexhero is on a distinguished road forexhero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course in Forex you earn 20% - 100% and more. We can manage our account and earn more more. An Experience trader earn lot of money in forex with her future experience...

Banned Abu Bakr Siddique is an unknown quantity at this point Abu Bakr Siddique's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes it is obviously possible for a professional trader to earn 20% in a month and many experienced traders earn many more than that.I personally think in any one be a hard working person and if he analyze properly then it is quite possible to earn 1% in a day.As I am a newbie I hopefully think I will acquire this position one day.

Junior Member copy is an unknown quantity at this point copy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes me am actually surprised that he said only 20% you look at eToro's openbook you can see traders that have a much higher win much %

Member Rahul is an unknown quantity at this point Rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaji View Post
    I think to get a profit of 20% a month is very possible in forex trading.but i think in the trade is consistency in profit and not how much profit that we get. so regardless of the target profit, consistent is more significant....
    i am too think so
    haan aesa ho skata ha ki koi b person 20% earn kar sake ek month ma ...isme koi jayada badi baat ni par isske liye b kaafi hardwork ki jaruruat ha aur experince ke b sath ma luck ki bhai nahn to 20% loss b ho skata ha

Member mary7 is an unknown quantity at this point mary7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its even posible to earn 100% of your money every month, just use a leverage of 1:50 and make sure that every single day you just entre and make 10 pips only you will be doing your self a ot of favor because 10 pips is the easiest you can ever have in these market.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Market movement ko understand krna he trading hy. Agr ap ic chez main achy hen tu phr ap trading main boht profit bna sakty hen.aur yahi kaaran hai ki professional trader market me itna successful hote hain

Member suma is an unknown quantity at this point suma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeas it is possible for professional trader to earn 20%per month.because professional traders have much experience to trade and they know much about it so they can earn that amount.

Member mesbahjsr is an unknown quantity at this point mesbahjsr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is matter of the investment of the traders. it mostly will depend on the investment of the traders. if a trader invests a good amount of capital he or she must be profitable in a highest manner.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 859 of 891 FirstFirst ... 359 759 809 849 857 858 859 860 861 869 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)