+ Reply to Thread
Page 854 of 891 FirstFirst ... 354 754 804 844 852 853 854 855 856 864 ... LastLast
Results 8,531 to 8,540 of 8908

Thread: Is it possible for a professional Forex trader to earn 20% a month?

Member kyo.rahul89 is an unknown quantity at this point kyo.rahul89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes some traders i know manage to earn way more than 25% every month.. they are earning a huge amount with their skills... and i really think a person with 25years experince can actually make more than that ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, earning to me as to do with the size of the capital, for a very big capital, that amount is not bad. But for a small sized account, that is very little...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This month I earned 28% so that means its really possible as I'm not even a professional trader. But over all I only manage to earn 10% monthly in the last four months. I don't know if I can sustain my earning each month but as long I'm making profit I want to make sure that I will going to maintain it. Its my self challenge that I'm going to earn more and more each month. the more I earn the more I'm aiming higher profit next month.

Member napkin is an unknown quantity at this point napkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no dout and it is gettable to acquire 20% per period if you bed angelical skills and as per me it is not at all a big duty for athlete traders and they can pass easily those profits and there are individual peple who acheieve that.

Member alaminas is an unknown quantity at this point alaminas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I think it is possible,get a profit of 20% a month is very possible.for professional traders and they can make easily those profits,amounts of investment and see for yourself if it's worth investing with him.

Senior Member volt is an unknown quantity at this point volt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vijai21 View Post
    oh god top performer has gain 800% in etoro.i think i can not believe it.is it possible to gain that much?.but i think it is possible to gain 20% per month even 100% per month.
    yes agree with you friend. they can do anything in their trade and make big profits they can read the chart with ease and they can also make easy profits premises twenty percent is very possible.
    Last edited by volt; 2012-07-04 at 08:58 AM.

Senior Member vijai21 is an unknown quantity at this point vijai21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    yes I think it is possible. I am actually surprised that he said only 20%. If you look at eToro's openbook you can see traders that have a much higher win % (with a succes rating of more than 90%). People actually make more than 150% of their investement in 3 months.

So to anwser it shortly yes it is possible
    oh god top performer has gain 800% in etoro.i think i can not believe it.is it possible to gain that much?.but i think it is possible to gain 20% per month even 100% per month.

Member Mr 92 is an unknown quantity at this point Mr 92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    I have been talking with a professional forex trader and he says he has been trading for 25 years and he can manage an account for me that earns between 1-3% a day for around 20% a month. Can experienced traders really make this much on large accounts?
    it's possible to get 20% per month. much less have experienced for 25 years. maybe it's just the worst .. may in fact be 100% per month. I am only target of 10% per month. it's just sometimes still lose ..

Member sathivai is an unknown quantity at this point sathivai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think its possible for professional forex trader to earn 20% every month from forex market , i have seen already so many good forex trader earning avobe 30% from forex market

Junior Member rubab is an unknown quantity at this point rubab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes obviously it is not a difficult task for a professional to make 20% a month
    actually it is less amount.A professional can make more then 20% a month

+ Reply to Thread
Page 854 of 891 FirstFirst ... 354 754 804 844 852 853 854 855 856 864 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)