+ Reply to Thread
Page 853 of 891 FirstFirst ... 353 753 803 843 851 852 853 854 855 863 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,530 of 8908

Thread: Is it possible for a professional Forex trader to earn 20% a month?

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah this is simply possible in forex trade . All people can earn huge profit from that . First they need to invest a big amount of money then start trading with good experience and then take profit from forex trade .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aalul is an unknown quantity at this point aalul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am even now follow trader in forexcopu InstaTrader with advantages to be gained from trading in their 100 to 200% in a month with a compound system, this would be done by people who are professional and experienced in a long time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    I have been talking with a professional forex trader and he says he has been trading for 25 years and he can manage an account for me that earns between 1-3% a day for around 20% a month. Can experienced traders really make this much on large accounts?
    Well, to me 20% is not much, but i use to take risk base on the account size. Small accounts requires large risk to me, lasrge account requires small risk to me.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly can any dealer professional to achieve this percentage as profit from trading in the forex market with ease as the ratio is not great at all this means that the rate of profit in the trading day only 1% which is low on any dealer has a long experience in the forex market I, personally, now I can achieve this ratio over a month ago, although I am a beginning and my experience in the forex market 6 months only ..

Member sad is an unknown quantity at this point sad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very possible for any professional trader to earn more than this in Forex
    all what you need is proper system and good money management and this amount of money will be very easy to get
    but what is more important is keeping this consistent all the time
    this is the real problem in Forex

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    20% in a month is realistic and quite achievable target and i dont think it is going to be really difficult for an experience trader to meet this target. When we have such a moderate target positive thing is that we can effectively apply risk mangement technques and achieve the target risk free or with very low risk.

Senior Member sabbiruits is an unknown quantity at this point sabbiruits's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes , it is possible for a professional forex trader to get 20% or more than 20% per month. It depends up to the user working skills and also time. What do you think?

Member zibon is an unknown quantity at this point zibon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes. why not.It is possible for a professional Forex trader to earn 20% a month. because he has a own strategy.He protects his capital by following risk management.

Senior Member sabbiruits is an unknown quantity at this point sabbiruits's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello every one, i am here to inform all of you that, i am going to be taken the forex trade as a professional forex trader as early as possible. Why don't you taken this opportunity early?

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Earning 20% of the capital is not a difficult work.It is so easy.A new trader can earn this in a month.A trader who has been trading in Forex for 25 years can easily make over 100% profit.So it is really a false speech if a 25 years experienced trader says that he only earns 20% of the capital per month.But it is sure that less than 20% profit by a 25 years experienced trader is really impossible.I am sure that if i become experienced and my capital is large, i will make my capital double.I am very keen to earn from Forex.But my capital is small.Only 38 dollar.But i think it is not impossible to earn $8 from this capital.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 853 of 891 FirstFirst ... 353 753 803 843 851 852 853 854 855 863 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)