+ Reply to Thread
Page 820 of 891 FirstFirst ... 320 720 770 810 818 819 820 821 822 830 870 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,200 of 8908

Thread: Is it possible for a professional Forex trader to earn 20% a month?

Senior Member rizwan1 is an unknown quantity at this point rizwan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aik professional trader is se ziada be earn kar sakta hia kion ke us ke pass kafi knowledge aor experience hota hai us ko market ki bohat samjh hoti hia is liy usy 20% se be ziada earn karna chhaye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alimdesk is an unknown quantity at this point alimdesk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i guess he offered you the percentage after taking the risks factor into consideration, because 20% is a very minimum margin for a professional trader having 25 years of experiences. it is very much possible for him.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Chow.ash is an unknown quantity at this point Chow.ash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't know about this but i think in some case they make more money such fifty percent or above. it depend on market situation. experience trader follow proper money management system, it help them to manage the account with profitable trade.

Senior Member warzone is an unknown quantity at this point warzone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To me, every trader is actually able to achieve at least 20% return per month. To me, what they need to successfully achieve total return is to make trades in accordance with the proper planning without infringing the rules. Sure we can produce it.

Banned imran1 is an unknown quantity at this point imran1's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is possible to earn 20% per month if you have big money so the 20% of it will be good and you can risk with it but if you have a short capital so the 20% will be more less and you can make it easy well the idea is that we can risk

Banned bunty is on a distinguished road bunty's Avatar
    Thanks
    profit is very important for everyone in forex trading. yes it is possible to earn 20% per month if you have good skills and as per me it is not at all a big task for professional traders and they can make easily those profits and there are several people who acheieve that

Senior Member shanawaj is an unknown quantity at this point shanawaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well this all about the capital i mean if you have big money so the 20% of it will be good and you can risk with it but if you have a short capital so the 20% will be more less and you can make it easy well the idea is that we can risk with small money but we cant with big one best of luck ...............

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not all profesinal trader could do that,,, i mean because if he is really that he will not earn 20% only in month this is little rate , i think beginner one can make 20% in week not in month and i guess it just too long.

Senior Member been is an unknown quantity at this point been's Avatar
    Thanks
    Possible so easily perhaps greater than that of 50% or maybe more, but there must be good ways to gain a lot of points and excellent possible strategies achieve high profits in short times or a fixed monthly income of forex trading and forex

Banned alikk is an unknown quantity at this point alikk's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have been talking with a professional Forex trader and he says he has been trading for 25 years

+ Reply to Thread
Page 820 of 891 FirstFirst ... 320 720 770 810 818 819 820 821 822 830 870 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)