+ Reply to Thread
Page 890 of 891 FirstFirst ... 390 790 840 880 888 889 890 891 LastLast
Results 8,891 to 8,900 of 8908

Thread: Is it possible for a professional Forex trader to earn 20% a month?

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think ..
    professional traders may be able to produce 20% a month since this amount is reasonable ..
    I also have a profit target of 20% per month and it is still possible to get more than my target ...
    create a larger target will only disturb my trading psychological and can be bad for my trading account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amin0x is an unknown quantity at this point amin0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    I have been talking with a professional forex trader and he says he has been trading for 25 years and he can manage an account for me that earns between 1-3% a day for around 20% a month. Can experienced traders really make this much on large accounts?

25 years in forex trading and he get only 20% ...i think that little ..i know some traders who can make 60% with only 3 years of experience ..25 years is very long period .. i even ask ; forex exist 25 years ago !?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1011 View Post
    meray kehayl sy yeh possible ho sakta hy ku k is me 25 year experience be count karta hy or exprience bohat faida mand sabit hota hy aik trader k liye ap ko her aik ceez ke gehrai ka pta/andaza hota hy or ap ko earning me bohat asani ho jati hy.
    kaya aapko zaara sa bhi andaza hai k aap kaya bool rahe ha ? 25 years to kafi longtime experience and huge hai. mujhe to soch k dar lag jata hai.agar 25 year exp mera paas hota to main crore pati baan jataa.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all is possible and i think the traders who trade with good discipline will get it with consistent and for me, sometimes i can make it more than 5 % , but the hard side here is to make trade with calm and consistent then we can make it as the regular income from this business
    do the best we can

Banned lode is on a distinguished road lode's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raka999 View Post
    it's possible to get 20% per month. much less have experienced for 25 years. maybe it's just the worst .. may in fact be 100% per month. I am only target of 10% per month. it's just sometimes still lose ...
    i think is possible but it will be too risky way to trade on profit of 20% i think that 10% per month is safe way for money management ,forex is too risky trade on safe way and you may get more than 20% per month.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray kehayl sy yeh possible ho sakta hy ku k is me 25 year experience be count karta hy or exprience bohat faida mand sabit hota hy aik trader k liye ap ko her aik ceez ke gehrai ka pta/andaza hota hy or ap ko earning me bohat asani ho jati hy.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eek professional trader humesa 1% risk istemal karta hai.that means wo daily 1% profit karne ka pray karega.that means monthly 20% above hota hai.e trading karne j liye bohoot accha strategy hai.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kamrul10 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), asd567 (2018-07-17), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17)

Banned khair is an unknown quantity at this point khair's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes they can do it, because the are more experienced and follow all the rules and regulation. in some case they make more money such fifty percent or above. it depend on market situation. experience trader follow proper money management system, it help them to manage the account with profitable trade.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khair For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), asd567 (2018-07-17)

Junior Member pipsurfer is on a distinguished road pipsurfer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    I have been talking with a professional forex trader and he says he has been trading for 25 years and he can manage an account for me that earns between 1-3% a day for around 20% a month. Can experienced traders really make this much on large accounts?
    hmm... of course they can
    they can gain even more, but maybe according to their risk management, it is best to try to gain 20% monthly rather than bigger profit since it will increase the risk and may jeopardice the whole account

there are advice says that when trading forex, managing risk is better than targetting profits

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pipsurfer For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), asd567 (2018-07-17), jeela (2014-03-14), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17)

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's possible to get 20% per month. much less have experienced for 25 years. maybe it's just the worst .. may in fact be 100% per month. I am only target of 10% per month. it's just sometimes still lose ...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raka999 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), isbfranchise (2013-06-08), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 890 of 891 FirstFirst ... 390 790 840 880 888 889 890 891 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)