+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Heiken Ashi MA EA

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would advise you to trade manually and not go into automated trading, it will not let you grow as a good trader and you have to face that will not jeopardize your mistakes. Just learn the skills and money according to your skills. and experts in forex trading say the signal is better than a robot. So you have to go with experts. You cannot depend entirely on robots or the signals you need to gain expertise in analyzing forex. This is good then the robot and the signal I believe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all robots' hats are bad because they fail within a few days and make a loss I tried using this kind of system at my start but I found that it is better to use my own analysis, but if you want to use it try many of them on a demo account and choose one that you can benefit from and I think that beginner traders are better off trading manually than using expert advisors. trading manually will improve our trading skills and add to our experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for that didn't work for me, I have tried different robots, for scalping but there is no robot that gives me satisfying results, still now I have different robots installed in my expert folder, but they are not good, so if I have found good, then I will post to other members too, I want to convert my trades from manual to automatic, so robots can help me, I think ....

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    . It brings money but not every day. Robot actually follows one rule set in it. But the market does not always follow one rule that is always different from the previous day. So the robot is always not a winner. I think we are the best robots in forex and before using any robot in our real account, we are expected to first trade it with a demo account and see how it works before using it in your real account. Settings are also important. And the most important thing that I believe is important is knowing what currency pair this robot is working for.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots are sometimes difficult to execute if we still don't know the right way, have you been able to fix your own account that is not easily eroded by robots so errors can occur in all market sessions. and that robot execution is very difficult, but if I'm still better off using manuals, because robots can only detect and analyze these non-fundamental indicators why are robots so risky in forex trading

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lux For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If automatic trading is not good at all times, then that means manual trading can also be the worst all the time; why because automatic trading is made from trading the Mechanical Manual itself so that it will throw away any emotions in your trade because we know emotions are one of the "bad ass" in our trade as traders. However, can you share your trading results with manual trading with us; so we know exactly what you are talking about but not only dream a day but are real? For what I say is real and not a dream a day, I will give a screenshot of posting my Bonus from this forum (real account) with one of my favorite EAs directly from my VPS

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Humans have a number of advantages over robots. They can make quick decisions in response to changing conditions or new discoveries, rather than waiting for time to delay instructions from the earth. Something that pirates have never achieved in another body. and As you have listed a lot about forex robots and human trafficking, I still enjoy tarding so many manuals. Because it was very difficult for us to find a profitable forex robot there. When you test with a forex robot, which usually brings you a lot of losses in the end. So I prefer to trade with my own analysis.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe you choose the wrong EA, you don't use VPS for your EA, and you don't know exactly what the logic behind your EA is opened. But if you have succeeded in using manual trading, it's okay and continue to work as well as possible with manual trading. and manual trading has a smaller risk than trading robots. It's very technical to use robots to get good profits, because robots always give you losses in a flat or confused market. I think 90% of robots end up with big losses.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trade manually, but management uses robots, because robots can regulate money or our trade is emotionless ... and if you want to profit from trading without losing, then I would advise you to trade robots. Robot trading can help you make profits without losing losses. Robots can trade 24 hours without being emotional. Which robot helps to benefit from trading easily. That is why I think trading robots is the best.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no great experience about forex trading business robots but I have an idea for you if you want a big investment in your forex trading business so you can find useful robots I mean not a free robot if you can buy robots so I think you are taking profits . and Some traders say that robots function and work perfectly, but I feel this is very difficult to believe because I haven't found the robot they are talking about, I don't think this robot claims that this robot really exists anywhere on the internet, of course I have searched for them many times but I have not found anyone of them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast