+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Heiken Ashi MA EA

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    wow bahut hi accha description diya hai aapne main is indicator ko download kar ke jarur use karunga iska review dekh kar mujhe accha laga. Dhanyawad bhai ise share karne ke liye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not use my toy. We use toys, so I think there are many advantages in this market, we use techniques that are purely based on average. and I am still learning this robot process is the same as what I can, but many people use it, depending on the market, the average trade wins, you can't, I recommend them to other businesses and Unity is maintained, and sometimes I help You recover losses from the trading manual that I want to trade with my own knowledge and analysis of the best is that they are free to be successful, I will try to continue

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nvidia For This Useful Post:

sentra (2019-08-26)

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually you can't get exact numbers my friend because I think I have to remember that the same strategy is different from time to time and from mountain to mountain so for me I think you should, know that my friend and that is one type of robot that seems very common but traders don't really use it. It was built on the mt4 trading platform. I guess it might be out of date

6. The Following User Says Thank You to panah For This Useful Post:

adirata (2019-08-28)

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here are a lot of robots that you can use in forex trading, using robots too then we will be able to save our time in this trade using safe, and can work with others using my work, so I will be able to become a tough trader and I have developed an EA I myself and am currently testing it on a demo account. After I am satisfied with the results, I will bring it directly to my Insta forex account. That's a pretty learning experience for me. EA has no emotions and decisions are made without doubt. This largely reduces the possibility of large losses, as long as the perfect strategy is programmed. I hope to perfect my EA according to my needs.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy can only work with good management skills and trading capital by traders. and I have tested this EA at all times and profitably with the right arrangements for long and short trades too. I think using this ea is suitable for beginners who just want robots to make a profit for them.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automatic trading is not safe at all. Sometimes we need to use our brain. I have been trading for 1 year but I do not use automatic trading. So we need to improve our trading skills. We can improve our trading skills by using forums and discussions after all experience is the best way to gather knowledge. Sometimes you can use it but I prefer manual trading.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The time frame and the set moving average are important, because this EA combines 3 methods. Marti, MA and Stochastic.
    But when I post on the first page, you can see the back test for this EA is quite safe
    And the most important thing is USE BROKER with TICK VALUE 1 pip = 1 USD like instaforex. Other brokers mostly use a tick value of 1 pip = 10 USD

11. The Following User Says Thank You to baalan For This Useful Post:

yogyes (2019-08-16)

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading using the scalping strategy for 4.5 years and it is profitable in my style so I can take it and stay in business This scalping is like hitting and running, a little pip because the target will be more easily touched by the price and here is the advantage of the scalping strategy and also I can use a higher lot size too, so the results are better than using the long run ... but if I In the face of an unwanted situation, I close my order or I use a hedging system to lock losses and convert them for profit

13. The Following User Says Thank You to aswaja For This Useful Post:

panah (2019-08-15)

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used a forex robot again. because I am worried that I might risk a higher loss. in my opinion, it's better to analyze our own market prices using fresh thinking and technical analysis. and, if successful, making money from forex is satisfying to me. although I know there are some robots that function, but need to find a robot that really works.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I better rest and always manually than using trading robots ... in the end I will never be calm with the robot itself, performance,
    rest is better and also wise, no need to impose conditions ... and in my first days in forex I tried lots of robots, they didn't work well for me ... I tried learning mql5 language to make my robot win based on the rules I win

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast