+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Heiken Ashi MA EA

Junior Member kingofforex is an unknown quantity at this point kingofforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By downloading and commenting on your official side, i will comment. I am very happy for the fact that you tried to explain one by one. This platform is very necessary in transparency that is in you.
    Thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you for this strategy and this information, I think I will use this indicator and this stratuge to see what gives gives the market as a result

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hamidd2007 is an unknown quantity at this point hamidd2007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    download kar ke jarur use karunga iska review dekh kar mujhe accha laga

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing the Ea with U.S.A. the rear check results of third back check is DE fact spectacular and that i am making an attempt to support this Ea with some a lot of settings and that i can post here if I found a lot of spectacular results. Thanks.............

Senior Member Erica is an unknown quantity at this point Erica's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like robots and prefer manual trading but after seeing this result I think that I will change my mind I want to try this robots on a micro small account. what do you think of this?
    the result of the back test you are showing is very good.
    one can do, other can do!

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Does testes done with stop loss or not ?
    also the problem is that all expert advisors that depends on Heiken Ashi its backtest takes very very long time i do not know why so it will take me many hours and may be two days to backtest this ea

Banned hitcola is on a distinguished road hitcola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fantastic result
    do you have account on myfxbook or such site, if any one used it please share the link here .
    I will download and test that EA now

Member gkintl is an unknown quantity at this point gkintl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always prefer real trading results of EA than back testing. Backtesting may not yield accurate results if the program looks into the future i.e., buy/sell is generated on incomplete bars. The arrows may fit in perfectly during back test while creating unwanted buy/sell signals in real trading mode. Pls., post some real trading results as it will be helpful for me to analyze the gains.

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very glad to enjoy this Heiken Ashi MA here so much.For me,I have ever download the Heiken Ashi indicator this afternoon.Now I find this EA here.I think I wish it can be a profitable EA for me to enjoy.You see,so many traders suggest us trade with the Heiken Ashi .

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can u update ur results here?
    because i really intrested to try this ea..but i still dosent have confidence using this ea..
    because i heard many of ea,have disappointing results..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast