+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Momentum Grid EA

Senior Member Tsaqif is on a distinguished road Tsaqif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still do not believe the performance of an EA, sir, because I've lost my funds are pretty much on my account because I use EA because I think it is good that turned out quite the opposite

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member am holic is an unknown quantity at this point am holic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never seen such a good EA with good results for free. Many many thanks to EA for posting here. I download if I find it beneficial then I will post some of the results of the EA. thanks in advance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member badrussh is an unknown quantity at this point badrussh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did bt these ea, i like rsi grid and momentum grid (i think momentum is the best of them). It works very nice, there is a lot of good trades, it use hedging and trailing. It made about 15-20% a month (0,1 lot/10.000$).
    Super money is more profitable than rsi and momentum but dd is huge, above 50%.

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have an issue to you all please, is there any momentum indicator that I will modify in its configuration the time-frame, as a result of the in-built momentum I will use it solely within the current time-frame.

Junior Member gose is an unknown quantity at this point gose's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only this time I found a very good ea for not wasting a lot of burst margin so it is very efficient and profitable, hopefully with this ea share more and more traders are using to mutual success, thanks

Senior Member mehedi315 is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi315's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello everyone
    Nice shared about Momentum Grid EA. Though I am a newbie but I know that little bit about Momentum Grid EA.
    Cheers friends...

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a question about this thread. Are it using to other currency paire like eur/usd, usd/jpy. Though it is not possible but why. Please answer to me this question.

Junior Member skchorvadi is an unknown quantity at this point skchorvadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sgiant View Post
    using a robot that's a result, it will suffer losses. better trade manually only with his own analysis. Manual is better than a robot. The robots will be lost if any fundamental news.
    Thanks bhai..

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by skchorvadi View Post
    i am use this last year
    my account is 500$
    in month 380$ loss
    then i am close this robot.
    Okay but i dont know whats your settings are. What Broker you use?, What leverage?, Nanolot or Minilot? Do you use any set file with it and so on. Only the post youve got here 500$ in and 380$ loss is no such info. So there will be a little bit more info please. Thx

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by skchorvadi View Post
    i am use this last year
    my account is 500$
    in month 380$ loss
    then i am close this robot.
    using a robot that's a result, it will suffer losses. better trade manually only with his own analysis. Manual is better than a robot. The robots will be lost if any fundamental news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast