+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Momentum Grid EA

Senior Member Mustafijur is an unknown quantity at this point Mustafijur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The grid trend trading EA is a very powerful EA that automatically trades every single trading opportunity in a specified direction when set at a particular transaction size (for example 20 pips).
    Here forex prices move in waves all the time, the price will sometimes revisit the same price level over and over again. And it does.by continuously closing successful transactions this means that transections at certain price levels can repeat themselves many, many times-even in a strong trending market and especially in a sideways market. Thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member prem26 is an unknown quantity at this point prem26's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In any case, we have seen this kind of good EA through this type of good results at no cost. A few Cheers by EA to create the following. I am downloading, just is this lucrative, so I'll definitely write up the following number of effects. Otherwise the seat itself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A the moment i have so much inquireis attahe movement atthe movment. But i will test if for instaforex account in the near future at backtest. If the backtest looks like this i will write something what good or bad. The RSI grid have i tested back and the result looks a little differnetly from the orignal backtest but that ea i will use in forewaridng.

Member Ramlan Fs is an unknown quantity at this point Ramlan Fs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for good information to create profits by using profits automatically to be done well to create a good advantage to create good profits and true in creating profits

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Never seen such a good EA with such a good result for free. Many many thanks for the EA to post here. I am downloading it is i found it profitable then i will post some results here. last me bakctest it. i like the momentum indicator very much. I used it in some traders but when i make some changes in my strategy I changed the momentum with other indicator which is the CCI.

Senior Member ruade22 is an unknown quantity at this point ruade22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like you, but also light, although in some cases investment, few things have changed in my area with an additional feature to your, every body should be like it.

Senior Member kiron89 is an unknown quantity at this point kiron89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    He helped me a lot of questions, and which can be a change in the place of the push-to remember a certain species, it must be the duty of the limbs, and drive.

Senior Member simon12 is an unknown quantity at this point simon12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'd rather push a note, my husband and I are looking for the best shop, but I had a few adjustments to my approach to my husband and I went to pass a second warning that the ICC

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    have you tested the Semitic deity in an exceedingly demo or real account. If affirmative you'll provide US a screen shot of the account victimization that specific Semitic deity. it'll facilitate the forum members vastly..........................

Senior Member afreen.imran is an unknown quantity at this point afreen.imran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar es par app ne kam karna hai to sab se pehly app ko esy demo par azma lena chahiy agr ye waky hi app k kam ka hai to app esko paka use kar sakty hain par pehly es ko demo par azma lena ok

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast