+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Momentum Grid EA

Senior Member awais123 is an unknown quantity at this point awais123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je han main is baat sey igree karta hon keh forex forem main aap ko aik indicator ki zarorat hoti hai ea sab sey best indicator hai main beh yahi use karta hon main ney yeh intarnet sey downlourd kiya hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ctndr is an unknown quantity at this point ctndr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Because i have so much inquiries atthe moment. But i will test it for instaforex accounts in the near future at backtest. If the Backtest looks like this i will write something whats good or bad..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sfx9226 is an unknown quantity at this point sfx9226's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Have you examined the EA in a trial or actual consideration. If yes you can provide us a display taken of the consideration using that particular EA. it will help the community associates hugely.

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a question for you all, please, is a momentum indicator that will change in the setup period, due to the construction of a pulse, I will use it only on the current calendar.

Senior Member roppo is an unknown quantity at this point roppo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The RSI Grid have had i tested back and the result looks a little bit differently from the original backtest but that ea i will use in forewardtesting in a few weeks at an instaforexaccount.Momentum grid EA is not shared by the thread starter then how someone may test this EA,s Results,I Think Posters Should Share the EAs On the froum and should attaced it heare.

Senior Member Kafayat Ullah Kafayat is an unknown quantity at this point Kafayat Ullah Kafayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Momentum Grid EA
    Name: Momentum Grid
    Category: Grid
    Price: FREE
    Pairs: GBPUSD
    Time frame: M5
    Time: 24h
    ECN ready: Yes
    NFA ready: No
    Execution: Auto
    Stealth mode: Yes
    4/5 Digits: Yes
    MM: Yes

INFORMATION

This EA uses the built-in Momentum indicator of your MT4 platform. Momentum Grid is a martingale grid. That means high profit and high risk. Momentum indicator tell us when GBPUSD pair is bullish or bearish. The EA place sell orders when the pair is bearish and buy orders when it is bullish.

Momentum Grid performs better on GBPUSD pair and M5 timeframe.

Banned beamsteam is on a distinguished road beamsteam's Avatar
    Thanks
    The EA is not shared by the thread starter then how someone may test this EA,s Results,I Think Posters Should Share the EAs On the froum and should attaced it heare.

Member majidazizm is an unknown quantity at this point majidazizm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This time i have just demo account becus i have new joining recently bcus i have not attested EA , and i have not informtion what is a EA? Any help me about EA.

Junior Member rabiking02 is an unknown quantity at this point rabiking02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good afternoon

I have not tested this Semitic deity, in particular at the same time. Since I had really more at the time of the survey. However, it is necessary to be able to check the accounts of instaforex is near the back to the future. If retroactive similar to this, I would write one thing that a sentence or unhealthy.
    RSI was great I tested it on and, therefore, the results look stuff is a little different from the first retrospective of Semitic deity, but I will be able to use forewardtesting, {' | "too much} in the coming weeks to instaforexaccoun.

Banned Mr.JoCKeR is an unknown quantity at this point Mr.JoCKeR's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you my dear app ne kafi achi information ham se share ki hane main t app ka kafi shuker guzar houn app ne kafi mehnat ki ha main to es jesi postain taalash karta rehta houn es main mugh ko auto trading karne main karne ka kafi experince hasil howa ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast