+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Momentum Grid EA

Member mintulponk is an unknown quantity at this point mintulponk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you my dear app ne kafi achi information ham se share ki hane main t app ka kafi shuker guzar houn app ne kafi mehnat ki ha main to es jesi postain taalash karta rehta houn es main mugh ko auto trading karne main karne ka kafi experince hasil howa ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned satpal2223 is an unknown quantity at this point satpal2223's Avatar
    Thanks
    i tested back and the result looks a little bit differently from the original backtest but that ea i will use in forewardtesting it only in the current time frame yes you can give us a screen shot of the account using that particular

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bennyforex is an unknown quantity at this point bennyforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    only this time I found a very good ea for not wasting a lot of burst margin so it is very efficient and profitable, hopefully with this ea share more and more traders are using to mutual success, thanks

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also really want to actually use the robot ea trading. but I still feel to this day. other than that I owned capital was also not so great that I had to be careful in doing forex trading. I was also able to learn trading manually so that I would try first before switching using the robot. but it never hurts if I try yours ea robot.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    friends i have not tested this EA especially at the moment because i have so much inquiries atthe moment but i will test it for instaforex accounts in the near future at backtest and if the backtest looks like this i will write something whats good or bad....

Senior Member mp5 is on a distinguished road mp5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ho sakta hay kay ye Expert Adviser theak kaam kerta ho mager es ko istmaal kerney sey pehley forum members ki demand bhe pori kerni chaheay ka aik live trading chart demo ya real es EA ka dikhana chaheay

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you my dear app ne kafi achi information ham se share ki hane main t app ka kafi shuker guzar houn app ne kafi mehnat ki
    ha main to es jesi postain taalash karta rehta houn es main mugh ko auto trading karne main Okay but i dont know whats your settings are. What Broker you use?, What leverage?, Nanolot or Minilot? Do you use any set file with it and so on. Only the post youve got here 500$
    in and 380$ loss is no such info.

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have never seen such a good EA with good results for free. Many many thanks to EA for posting here. I download if I find it beneficial then
    I will post some have you tested the Semitic deity in an exceedingly demo or real account. If affirmative you'll provide US a
    screen shot of the account victimization that specific Semitic deity.

Senior Member killer123 is an unknown quantity at this point killer123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do not forget to attach the test results will be made following the best setting for this EA. Thank you for sharing it

Senior Member sidhu5775 is an unknown quantity at this point sidhu5775's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    grid ea dekhney mein to intersting lagta hey laikin phir bhi jab tak iss ki demo account mein testing na kar lee jaey us waqt tak iss grid ea ko mein kabhi bhi live account trading mein use karney ka risk nahi ley sakta .becuse practical hi sey testing ho gi .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast