+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Momentum Grid EA

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Robot works automatically so you don't need to do any work. Experts who have written Forex robot reviews about Turbo flaps recommend robots. Traders also like the excellent customer support they have. and i can't advise you about robots because i did it before, but i think so that this robot is good for trading. so it's better to study it yourself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best robots that they won't sell it or they will use it for their own or limited copies of themselves

As I do, I only sell a limited copy of my EA and I try to make an EA and profit more than the EA I bought
    itself is a strategy
    Your robot is the best of yourself and I do not recommend you to use a robot because it will make traders lose anything !!!
    I just use my mind to make a decision to open any order

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading robots can make money for us, because robots are a visualization of our trading style guys, if you know that robots are made based on indicators and rules made with good strategies that can make money from that system, so robots can also give us guys money , so let's choose a robot like that, because everything is fine. and I am a manual trader and I don't like trading robots. because I want to take forex as my profession and that is why I want to make myself a confident and good analytical trader. and if I use a robot I will depend on it. trading robot balance needs to be much bigger and that can give you big loose too.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always like using manual trading systems and I just don't like trading through EA Robots because they can't make analyzes based on basic facts and this is why I don't like using them. and I use EA for and trade manuals too, I mix both of them manually and use EA. And I get big profits as long as I can predict valid signals in daily, weekly, monthly, sometimes I think of a good trading strategy that allows us to dance with the market or DWM and DWM can be daily, weekly and monthly.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would not recommend any automatic trading to my friends or family, because automated trading can fail or be outdated at any time and if it's outdated they won't function anymore, so the best way to trade and succeed in the market is for us to learn and have basic requirements and follow in the footsteps of ourselves without relying on robots. and it all depends on the choice of the trader but I don't think it's a good idea to use an automated system to trade forex because you really need the market to pass it to gain the experience needed to make it in life.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pinus For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not recommend that you use automatic trading for several reasons. First, it does not guarantee you to get 100% profit. Second, made and sold by humans, do you think automatic trading makes sense? If you think logically, why should he sell the expert advisor if he is already rich? Next, you will get more pain if automatic trading gives you a big loss than you trade manually. So, choose the best which is manual trading.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some robot trading is effective and profitable because some time we cannot concentrate on the forex market. We cannot stay all the time in the forex market at that time the robot can trade effectively and profitably. and If you make robots with effective indicators that you see when trading, your robot will function as yours. If you instruct your robot to trade when stochastic crosses 20 and 80, the robot will take it as you do. Why won't the robot go away.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we have to trade manually and before that we have to be good traders. we must get the ability to analyze and then we can do it but sometimes the robot can do it well too. and We have to trade manually because in any market there can always be a risk in the business. Using robots is really risky but sometimes we can use it not always. We need to do this business ourselves manually and we have to study first.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex robots also give money to traders in small lots. I observe this system and listen also not very useful for traders who have knowledge skills, experience. Some traders also use this system and make money. How to trade manually either. and I don't trade with robots, so because of that I can't say that if a robot can bring profit or loss to forex traders, but one thing I don't have is that the robot is not the best way to trade forex, if we want to make good money in forex, we need to trade on our own market.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the tools that you provide here are quite useful. Another tool is an economic calendar that is more useful for news traders. True economic news for every trader. You get it on mt5.com and other related sites and there are a number of EAs that have to be closed during big news like US-NFP, US-FOMC, etc ... BUT There are some EAs that must run when big news comes out (US-NFP, US, FOMC , etc. Because this EA requires large volatility to benefit from the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast