बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Momentum Grid EA

Member tillu will become famous soon enough tillu will become famous soon enough tillu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    138.67 USD
    Thanks
    vilamb niyam laagoo hote hain kyonki robot trutiyon ke bina vyaapaar se bhaavanaon ko le jaega aur sahee sateekata ke saath avishvasaneey gati se memoree ko bachaega. svachaalit treding eee robot ek saath kaee tredon ko lene ke lie. svachaalit vyaapaar sahee nahin hai, aur eee robot manushyon ke baare mein nahin soch sakate hain.

2. PAMM
    Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    108.40 USD
    Thanks
    The things you say about this software seem to show that it is very strong and effective. All I have to say about this Megatron is that I will confirm everything you say if it works as you say. I have downloaded it pretty well and hope to run it on Sunday. and I have almost the largest collection of EA and indicators that you can find on this web. I will have everything. His full name is MegatronU excess Hedge. Am I right?

Member vacation will become famous soon enough vacation will become famous soon enough vacation's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    106.03 USD
    Thanks
    Without losing a robot, that's not what you think. There are no robots or indicators that provide accurate information about the forex market. Here the opportunity to get a profit may be higher than the loss. I personally do not like the forex robot system. So I advise you not to use this type of robotic system unless you have large capital. and I do not believe if there are robots that are able to trade very well, so they never suffer losses. if so we can try this robot, because it has an accuracy of up to 100%. I use a lot of robots, which always fail, so I lack confidence when trading using robots

Member tillu will become famous soon enough tillu will become famous soon enough tillu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    138.67 USD
    Thanks
    We will argue endlessly if we want to talk about it. Both are good and have their own advantages and disadvantages. Most manual traders fail in this business so we cannot say they are better than robots because there is no proof. and everyone has their own choice. But remember we are here to make money not for fun. will do everything we can to make money even if we have to use robots so we have to be open-minded and see what works or not.

6. PAMM
    Member polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    119.66 USD
    Thanks
    No, I never used to trade with EA's. I like to do manual trading because I want to learn from mistakes I want to be a perfect trader and I have tried it before, and I get VPS too, it's a good experiment and I still believe in EA because there is no emotion and always open orders if conditions shown in the graph

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9