+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Momentum Grid EA

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,236 Times in 12,130 Posts
    lekin mein chahta hon ke yeh dasti trading aur aik maahir musheer ke liye hon, mein naay kabhi robot aur mahireen ka used nahi kya, mein sirf aam aur dasti isharay ke sath trading karta hon, aur barah karam yahan up load karen take mein usay aasani se down load kar sakho. paishgi shukriya. mein aap sab ko aik masla hai, barah meharbani koi ishara ishara hai ke mein un ki tarteeb mein waqt ke frame mein tabdeeli ki raftaar ke nateejay mein mein usay mojooda waqt ke frame ke andar andar used karoon ga. .
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-09-22), JahanZaib (2018-09-22), Keyboard (2018-09-22), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-22), QamarXulqi (2018-09-22), sakigbest (2018-09-22), sufiyan22 (2018-09-22), Unregistered (4), zahid2016 (2018-09-23)

Member Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,013 Times in 261 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The post is looking awesome and pretty useful but i have to say that i have never used that EA and also i am unaware of that Ea as well good to hear it from you lets me give a try to it to say what happening with that EA hoping for positive results in demo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Keyboard For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-09-22), JahanZaib (2018-09-22), jellybelly2017 (2018-09-22), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-22), QamarXulqi (2018-09-22), sakigbest (2018-09-22), sufiyan22 (2018-09-22), Unregistered (2), zahid2016 (2018-09-23)

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,037 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by danish555 View Post
    many traders who join this trading business they use the robot in the starting of this trading business but when they get the loss in this way than they make an other trading strategy than they trade manually .
    yes i agree robots give us profit but many times robots give us big losses and i not use any ea in trading and i say that we work with our own trading learning and we understand our forex market and momentum grid ea is enough profitable first check this ea result on demo account after that set this ea in real account and work carefully and earn good with forex trading market but always prefer manual trading

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-07-03), Fiya (2018-07-04), kekbad (2018-07-04), Keyboard (2018-09-22), khizar1 (2018-07-06), zulfiqar5564 (2018-07-03)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's a good indicator, thank you for this information and also for your efforte de partae this stratige. I will try to apply this stratige and try on a demo comp, to see what will give me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to aarabane For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-22)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,408 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders who join this trading business they use the robot in the starting of this trading business but when they get the loss in this way than they make an other trading strategy than they trade manually .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-22)

Junior Member Mehar Zada is an unknown quantity at this point Mehar Zada's Avatar
    Thanks
    It was always going to be a tall order for the US Dollar to extend its gains much further, given the overstretched nature of the bullish move seen in the last 2 days. At the end, a combination of factors led US Dollar bulls to throw in the towel and run to the exits on Thursday.

The main drivers behind the depreciation in the US Dollar go from the Fed is still stuck in limbo, position squaring ahead of the US NFP - seen as a major risk - , a pullback in US core PCE to 1.4% and last but not least, in a CNBC interview, Mnuchin expressed concerns that a weaker USD is somewhat better for US trade.

Member toroto is an unknown quantity at this point toroto's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just a rejoinder, if you are still going in for EAs, do not purchase it on the basis of back tests since most are either flawed or fake..
    Of course the sales page would do a song and a billboard number about their back tests and they may even provide the numbers, would suggest that you do the research.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear thanks for sharing with us this automatic robot but dear you haven't show any demo account or real account results please request to you please share try with this your demo account and show result

Banned Salufx is on a distinguished road Salufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    grid_size: expert advisor will use this data in order to know when to place new orders
    take_profit: money management system takes this, minimum_lots and progression to calculate "take profit" in dollars
    profit_lock: from 0.5 (50%) to 0.9 (90%). This is the profit locked once you reach take profit.
    min_lots: minimum lots for your orders. The EA will take min_lots as the minimum unit.
    min_lots_increment: minimum lots increment.
    profit_mode: 1 normal, 2 maximize
    account_risk: it is the percentage of total account risked with the ea

Member aftabakmal is an unknown quantity at this point aftabakmal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have ne'er seen such an honest Semitic deity with such an honest result for gratis. several several thanks for the Semitic deity to post here. i'm downloading it if I found it profitable then i will be able to post some results here. Lest ME backtest it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast