+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Momentum Grid EA

Junior Member skchorvadi is an unknown quantity at this point skchorvadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am use this last year
    my account is 500$
    in month 380$ loss
    then i am close this robot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member MOHAMEDROMAN is an unknown quantity at this point MOHAMEDROMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by skchorvadi View Post
    it is risky for small account
    i have to try my real account.
    If market go to reverce side to your trade then account is 0.
    how this is

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member skchorvadi is an unknown quantity at this point skchorvadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is risky for small account
    i have to try my real account.
    if market go to reverce side to your trade then account is 0.

Banned shankar_saha is an unknown quantity at this point shankar_saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have an issue to you all please, is there any momentum indicator that I will modify in its configuration the time-frame, as a result of the in-built momentum I will use it solely within the current time-frame.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you my dear app ne kafi achi information ham se share ki hane main t app ka kafi shuker guzar houn app ne kafi mehnat ki ha main to es jesi postain taalash karta rehta houn es main mugh ko auto trading karne main karne ka kafi experince hasil howa ha

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is this a martingle ea, as martingle ea are the riskiest one, have you forward tested it yourself
    and if yes with how much capital and lot size. Thanks

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Name: Momentum Grid
    Category: Grid
    Price: FREE
    Pairs: GBPUSD
    Time frame: M5
    Time: 24h
    ECN ready: Yes
    NFA ready: No
    Execution: Auto
    Stealth mode: Yes
    4/5 Digits: Yes
    MM: Yes

INFORMATION

This EA uses the built-in Momentum indicator of your MT4 platform. Momentum Grid is a martingale grid. That means high profit and high risk. Momentum indicator tell us when GBPUSD pair is bullish or bearish. The EA place sell orders when the pair is bearish and buy orders when it is bullish.

Momentum Grid performs better on GBPUSD pair and M5 timeframe.

METATRADER DOWNLOADS

Latest update: September 22, 2011
    Latest version: v1.5
    MT4 Expert Advisor: download

INSTALLATION

1. Shutdown your Metatrader platform
    2. Copy the expert advisor file into the /experts folder of your Metatrader software (Example: C:\Program Files/MetaTrader4/experts)

SETTINGS MANUAL

grid_size: expert advisor will use this data in order to know when to place new orders
    take_profit: money management system takes this, minimum_lots and progression to calculate "take profit" in dollars
    profit_lock: from 0.5 (50%) to 0.9 (90%). This is the profit locked once you reach take profit.
    min_lots: minimum lots for your orders. The EA will take min_lots as the minimum unit.
    min_lots_increment: minimum lots increment.
    profit_mode: 1 normal, 2 maximize
    account_risk: it is the percentage of total account risked with the ea

BACKTESTS

You can see results from 2 different backtests below. We use same pair (GBPUSD), same time frame, same settings, but different profit mode.

Backtest 1: profit_mode=1
    Backtest 2: profit_mode=2

BACKTEST 1

Test period: January 1, 2010 - March 19, 2011
    Pair: GBPUSD
    Set file: download
    Detailed report: view

BACKTEST 2

Test period: January 1, 2010 - March 19, 2011
    Pair: GBPUSD
    Set file: download
    Detailed report: view

thank you my dear app ne kafi achi information ham se share ki hane main t app ka kafi shuker guzar houn app ne kafi mehnat ki ha main to es jesi postain taalash karta rehta houn es main mugh ko auto trading karne main karne ka kafi experince hasil howa ha

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The EA is not shared by the thread starter then how someone may test this EA,s results, i think posters should share the EA,s on the forum and should attach it here. How to do a forward test with set file?

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but I want it to be for manual trading and an expert adviser, I never used robots and experts, I trade only with normal and manual indicators, and please upload it here so I can download it easily. thanks in advance.

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a question to you all please, is there any momentum indicator which I can modify in its configuration the time frame, because the built in momentum I can use it only in the current time frame.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast