+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Momentum Grid EA

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like the momentum indicator very much, I used it in some trades but when I make some changes in my strategy I changed the momentum with other indicator which is the CCI,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never seen such a good EA with such a good result for free. Many many thanks for the EA to post here. I am downloading it if I found it profitable then I will post some results here. Lest me backtest it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

i have not tested this EA especially at the moment. Because i have so much inquiries atthe moment. But i will test it for instaforex accounts in the near future at backtest. If the Backtest looks like this i will write something whats good or bad.
    The RSI Grid have had i tested back and the result looks a little bit differently from the original backtest but that ea i will use in forewardtesting in a few weeks at an instaforexaccount.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    have you tested the EA in a demo or real account. If yes you can give us a screen shot of the account using that particular EA. it will help the forum members immensely.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Momentum Grid EA

Name: Momentum Grid
    Category: Grid
    Price: FREE
    Pairs: GBPUSD
    Time frame: M5
    Time: 24h
    ECN ready: Yes
    NFA ready: No
    Execution: Auto
    Stealth mode: Yes
    4/5 Digits: Yes
    MM: Yes

INFORMATION

This EA uses the built-in Momentum indicator of your MT4 platform. Momentum Grid is a martingale grid. That means high profit and high risk. Momentum indicator tell us when GBPUSD pair is bullish or bearish. The EA place sell orders when the pair is bearish and buy orders when it is bullish.

Momentum Grid performs better on GBPUSD pair and M5 timeframe.

METATRADER DOWNLOADS

Latest update: September 22, 2011
    Latest version: v1.5
    MT4 Expert Advisor: download

INSTALLATION

1. Shutdown your Metatrader platform
    2. Copy the expert advisor file into the /experts folder of your Metatrader software (Example: C:\Program Files/MetaTrader4/experts)

SETTINGS MANUAL

grid_size: expert advisor will use this data in order to know when to place new orders
    take_profit: money management system takes this, minimum_lots and progression to calculate "take profit" in dollars
    profit_lock: from 0.5 (50%) to 0.9 (90%). This is the profit locked once you reach take profit.
    min_lots: minimum lots for your orders. The EA will take min_lots as the minimum unit.
    min_lots_increment: minimum lots increment.
    profit_mode: 1 normal, 2 maximize
    account_risk: it is the percentage of total account risked with the ea

BACKTESTS

You can see results from 2 different backtests below. We use same pair (GBPUSD), same time frame, same settings, but different profit mode.

Backtest 1: profit_mode=1
    Backtest 2: profit_mode=2

BACKTEST 1

Test period: January 1, 2010 - March 19, 2011
    Pair: GBPUSD
    Set file: download
    Detailed report: view

BACKTEST 2

Test period: January 1, 2010 - March 19, 2011
    Pair: GBPUSD
    Set file: download
    Detailed report: view

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoopy1234 For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11