बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Momentum Grid EA

Trusted Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1133.14 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,972 Times in 2,834 Posts
    many traders who join this trading business they use the robot in the starting of this trading business but when they get the loss in this way than they make an other trading strategy than they trade manually .

2. PAMM
    Banned aarabane will become famous soon enough aarabane will become famous soon enough aarabane's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    55.12 USD
    Thanks
    it's a good indicator, thank you for this information and also for your efforte de partae this stratige. I will try to apply this stratige and try on a demo comp, to see what will give me.

4. Lamborghini
    Senior Member kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Caught animals
    157 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    2170.56 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 1,613 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by danish555 View Post
    many traders who join this trading business they use the robot in the starting of this trading business but when they get the loss in this way than they make an other trading strategy than they trade manually .
    yes i agree robots give us profit but many times robots give us big losses and i not use any ea in trading and i say that we work with our own trading learning and we understand our forex market and momentum grid ea is enough profitable first check this ea result on demo account after that set this ea in real account and work carefully and earn good with forex trading market but always prefer manual trading

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

batool (07-03-2018), Fiya (07-04-2018), kekbad (07-04-2018), khizar1 (07-06-2018), zulfiqar5564 (07-03-2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7