+ Reply to Thread
Page 413 of 454 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 411 412 413 414 415 423 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 4537

Thread: profit $100 ke baad trading?

Senior Member diljaladj is on a distinguished road diljaladj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you make a profit of 100$ than it would be stupid to invest all that in its good to do compounding but not everything i would invest 50% of whatever i make profit to keep things stable and avoid huge losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ashu912 is on a distinguished road ashu912's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main pehle to 100$ withdraw karunga after that I will trade .And even I get losses in the forthcoming trade It will be frustrating but I will still continue forex...keeping a control on emotions..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aapne sawal toh kaahi achha puchha hai.agar mujhe apne pehle trade mein $100 profit hota hai toh main pehle usse withdraw karunga fir usske baad hi new order open karunga.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Morshedul View Post
    If i earned $100 as a profit, then i wont trade immediately without analysis. Because there may be a chance of getting huge loss. So i will analysis the market and wait for the another good time where i can earn something like that. I need to be more careful for the upcoming trades,
    Same here, if I earned $100 as a profit, I would not trade immediately too without any proper analysis because it is very possible that the money that I earned within a very short period of time would also be lost within a short period of time.

Member mariofx is an unknown quantity at this point mariofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i am have some good trading experience and able to made more profit than i will continue with that profit. with that profit i can reduce my risk level also. but if i am new in forex than i will withdraw bonus.

Banned akp202 is on a distinguished road akp202's Avatar
    Thanks
    100$ ka profit bahut hota hia yadi admi 100$ ka profit le rha hai to bahut hia wo isse bahut kama lega usme koi do ray ki baat nhi hai isme bahut pisa hia bas sahi disha ho aur kuch nhi

Member hendarman is an unknown quantity at this point hendarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmanikhost View Post
    No,thats not happen on my trading.Or i will wjthdraw 100$ if profit.So dont feel hesitate trade your own risk with your deposite account.If faced problem knock me here.
    correct sir, take undue advantage and quickly for me is a natural thing for every trader, but it would be better if the advantage in getting to withstand the power of our trading we have our faults?

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar main profit karlon 100$ ka to phir main agli trade karna pasand nahi karonga q k phir mery liye ye profit he acha hai & main nahi chahonga k phir trade karun par agar mujhe zaroorat hai to phir he trade karonga main!

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately i experienced with these situations. Three months earlier one of my single trade brings me $80 within 1 minutes. I tried to get more which ultimately make me loser and i lost $115

Member mohibelhikma is an unknown quantity at this point mohibelhikma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not understand indian but i can say this forum really do a great work to hepl memebers to get bonus for trade in forex .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 413 of 454 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 411 412 413 414 415 423 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)