+ Reply to Thread
Page 399 of 454 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399 400 401 409 449 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 4537

Thread: profit $100 ke baad trading?

Member yousef3elwan is an unknown quantity at this point yousef3elwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was going to pull about 50% of the profits, and add the remaining capital for trading,,
    and most importantly keep the consistency, but we feel the gains, trading capital we will be growing,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member toptown is an unknown quantity at this point toptown's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    hello bhaiyo agar aap ek trade mein $100 profit earn kar lete hai to ushi waqt aap agli trade karna pasand karenge
    aur agar agli trade aapne lagayi aur profit bhi loss ho gaya to aap kaisa feel karenge
    If I make 100$ than i try to look of after market movement. Never I can not start it rapidly quick this purpose. Because the Forex Market launch in every time in a self frame but how it move to out of your trade when it re-move can not guess all time. SO trader need to wait for after braking and position of making to your first support or fist resistance. If any person it rapide he obviously making with his danger.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member botvinik is an unknown quantity at this point botvinik's Avatar
    Thanks
    This formation consists of a brief consolidation period within a solid and steep upward trend or downward trend. The consolidation itself tends to be sloped in the opposite direction from the slope of the original trend, or simply flat.

Member hassane is on a distinguished road hassane's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well 100 dollar profit is a big for a traders and it is small profit for other traders , for me i think you need a big capital as a 100000 to get this target daily or most you will get the average of the profit 100 dollar but there is a risk trying to fix the profit on capital.

Senior Member GUTEMBERG is on a distinguished road GUTEMBERG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that the broker has a $ 200 bonus Sopor register, but to withdraw the profits the trader has to make 100% in a month using batch 0.1 and only two orders at a time, but I am testing scam seems, is a little difficult to get 100% in just one month.

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmoudhemo View Post
    i think 100 dollars a day is very good profit but for me i don't want to be a greedy trader. My target is make consistent profit from forex. That's why everyday i set a target of small profit. After that when i achieve my target then i stop my trading for rest of the day.
    Not a requirement to win $ 100 in a day to be because of greed can be the head of a large owner could be up to $ 10,000 will be won $ 100 at a percentage risk small and do not need to greed

Senior Member wethaq is an unknown quantity at this point wethaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i earn 100% then i will never take risk again and dont should invest my profit in Forex market because Forex is sob risky

Senior Member mahmoudhemo is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoudhemo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think 100 dollars a day is very good profit but for me i don't want to be a greedy trader. My target is make consistent profit from forex. That's why everyday i set a target of small profit. After that when i achieve my target then i stop my trading for rest of the day.

Member rekoo is an unknown quantity at this point rekoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This amount of money as part of the gain is significant if Any trader was able to achieve in one day but needs a large capital I think from my point of view at least $ 10,000 and will be risking a few very good profit

Senior Member mum is an unknown quantity at this point mum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will certainly succeed Fortunately I 100, to be able to decide not to move faster.The most carefully complete to market trend analysis and general market conditions as many pips, to proceed from me of course better profit opportunities are displayed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 399 of 454 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399 400 401 409 449 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)