+ Reply to Thread
Page 374 of 454 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 424 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 4537

Thread: profit $100 ke baad trading?

Senior Member audibmw is an unknown quantity at this point audibmw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i will take that 100$ that i get and keep trading with if i have very good strategy that can not make me loss my money i will try to make money more bigger to have big profits in the next transaction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before you start trading you must gather experience in Demo account. Then you must trade in the real account and get some experience about the market. You will able to identify market opportunities only with experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member amit khanna is an unknown quantity at this point amit khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you want to have taste of profit of 100$ earned,not a bad idea.you can withdraw the profit amount as there is no restriction on with drawl of profit earned from bonus trades.

Banned kingfoxy812 is an unknown quantity at this point kingfoxy812's Avatar
    Thanks
    If i earned $100 as a profit, then i wont trade immediately without analysis. Because there may be a chance of getting huge loss. So i will analysis the market and wait for the another good time where i can earn something like that. I need to be more careful for the upcoming trades,

Senior Member subhan4 is an unknown quantity at this point subhan4's Avatar
    Thanks
    if fortunately i become successful to make a profit of 100$, i definitely never take decision rapidly.
    i will analysis the market trend perfectly and most carefully. if the condition of the market looks like normal and having chance to gain more pips, than of course i will continue to do.
    otherwise not.........

Senior Member phongtom is an unknown quantity at this point phongtom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes I also profitable but not much and I think we can make a profit of more than $ 100 it depends on your experience I believe began to study and practice with a demo account would be the best

Banned ayan12 is an unknown quantity at this point ayan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    ager mujay 100$ profit ho.or next trade main mujay loss ho jay.to mujay kafi dukh ho ga.mager main apnay ap ko ya samaj ker sambhal lo ga.kay ho sakta hay kay next trade mujay is say acha profit day gy.or wasay ager 100$profit ho to trader ko next trade nahi karni cahiya.or us 100$ko withdraw kerwa layna zayada bahter ho ga.

Banned angle is an unknown quantity at this point angle's Avatar
    Thanks
    if i ever hard a success of a 100$ profit then it is very possible that i would withdraw the whole amount in order for me to invest and invest in the market.

Senior Member subhan4 is an unknown quantity at this point subhan4's Avatar
    Thanks
    if fortunately i become successful to make a profit of 100$, i definitely never take decision rapidly.
    i will analysis the market trend perfectly and most carefully. if the condition of the market looks like normal and having chance to gain more pips, than of course i will continue to do.
    otherwise not.thanks....

Senior Member munabahi is an unknown quantity at this point munabahi's Avatar
    Thanks
    if i make a 100$ profit and my capital is more...then definitely i will withdraw that profit before opening a new trade...because i can use it later or save it for some important time....but if my capital is small...then i will continue my trading and try to compound...so if i suffer losses and loose my profit again, then i will sit and think that what was the reason for my losses...and can sort out that and make a good and improve strategy for my coming trades......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 374 of 454 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 424 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)