+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 709 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me one way for profit in Forex.

Member FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,539 Times in 396 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai agar jo aap yaha par badiya earn karna chahte hai to iske liye aapke pass mein acha experience lekar chalna hoga bhai, jiske pass experience hote hai wo trading badiya karne mein kafi success hote hai acha kamaya ja sakta hai bhai.
    mere experience se bhai agar kisi ko regular income karni hai forex trading meh toh oose money mangement ko sabse jayada priority deni hogi or apna technical analysis ki practice karte rhe agar real market meh trade nahi kar rhe hai toh demo market meh trade kare or money management or technical analysis ko preference de har waqt

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FOREXBOY For This Useful Post:

Forexcoolgirl (2018-05-31), Nirzana (2018-05-31), sufiyan22 (2018-05-27), zahid2016 (2018-05-31)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai agar jo aap yaha par badiya earn karna chahte hai to iske liye aapke pass mein acha experience lekar chalna hoga bhai, jiske pass experience hote hai wo trading badiya karne mein kafi success hote hai acha kamaya ja sakta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I consider that the basal way to gain success in forex to gain collection and knowledge and collection and scientific. Each realizes the steadiness of getting back what is called arcana. Only traders who know the muscular desire to roar in this game. I think winning in Forex depends on your skills and abilities if you have a good strategy and information then you will be able to earn money from Forex. in addition to practice knowledge of demos as well as real calculations required. Exercise on demos and real accounts will lead you to success in Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only the earning strategy should continue and help make the effort as well as the analysis. Any harm should be no suggestion as to how you might get into trouble. Each type of income must find out exactly what the key is. Only traders have a strong business to be successful in this small business. Others will surely destroy and also disappear with loss. , actually forex business is a very difficult business. Any loss should be no answer to what caused the problem. Every profit has to discover what the secret is. I just want to know that one way is not a whole. I have a question, can I follow a stage that gives me an advantage?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you are a new trader in forex trading business and if you want the best way to ade in forex trading business and earn money with trading business. You must first develop a new trading strategy in forex and practice with the same in the demo account and after getting good results, you can apply in a real account to earn money. only the approach to profit should continue to create effort and evaluate. Virtually any damage is definitely no answer to help why you have a problem. Almost all the advantages need to find what the key. Only professionals have a strong desire to be productive in this particular company. Others will surely destroy as well as fade with damage.

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han dear forex trading men profit earn karay kay liay learning or experience kay ilawa aik successful strategy ka hona bhe zruri hay jis say trading bhe easy ho jati hay or profit earn karnay men bohot aasani hoti hay jis tarha trading karnay kay liay aik zabardast plan ki zrurat hoti hay isi tarha plan ki tarha strategy ki bhe zrurat hoti hay jo kay trading men bohot hi helpful or profitable sabit hoti hay....

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hafiz shahid iqbal For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-05-28), kashi93 (2018-05-28), tayyab4ptc (2018-05-21)

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we need to trade with our own trading strategy and if we can trade proper understanding of the market trends and with low lot size then we can make profit easily, traders need to learn knowledge and have to have good confidence on trading.

Junior Member GUJJARBABA is on a distinguished road GUJJARBABA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually forex business is a very difficult business because i already past 2 year in this business but i cannot achieved success,only gather some experience.i think basic is first needed,then needed technical & fundamental analysis power,always gather market news when you open order.market news is very important.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    I don't know.. I think it's not better than proper work... Is trha ka shyd admin ko ya Kai or member ko pta ho... Agr kesi ko pta ho tu post KR dn thank you

Member Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you like to find the way for profits in forex trading just learn some basic kind of knowledge how the forex market works and how to develop some working technical analysis on charts to get into the profits level . And first learn those things on demo trading practices which may teach more to find a right successful levels to learn and gather much information about forex trading .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 709 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (26)