+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 180 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1800

Thread: Lose greater than deposit???

Member Gumukr is an unknown quantity at this point Gumukr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is quite significant and complicated technique, so only those with experience who can use scalping techniques effectively. Scalping is a short-term working techniques and has a stage of risk. And this is not recommended for newbies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    it all depends on the host of the market if at all it is possible then we can wait until the market returned to its original state so that our funds are not wasted in vain,
    but if we think the market will be more open position against us then we should again add our funds so that we are safe margin

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sujauddinctg is an unknown quantity at this point sujauddinctg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trade is a very difficult if have not knowledge of Forex market then otherwise earn easy profit. Any body can be use to trade 1% of deposit. then success of trade.

Junior Member Yusak10 is an unknown quantity at this point Yusak10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discussion on this particular matter for us who are still benar2 Newbie or new to the name "ONLINE FOREX TRADING" and generally for all of us who are ini.seperti forum we have seen together in doing anything perbah not separated from the name a "PROCESS" , if we can get through the process so we can be sure hasilpun. and step - this step could be alternative for beginners is:

1. Practice Trading in Demo account.

===> We have set a goal of trading on a demo account are:
    a. recognition using Metatrader software.

b. This is the main goal that we "can profit" even if the result is not much, at least we can profit 3 months straight - participated. practice at least 3 months on a demo account and a maximum of 6 months, use any analysis, technical or fundamental. the important thing is that we can profit first.

2. Trading on account Cent.

===> After we finished practice on a demo account, cheer up because we will be trading in a real account, that account cent. our purpose in this account are:
    a. resulting in trading profit and already had the name "TRADING SYSTEM", or at least profit many problems that we can not yet be a target, the more important is the "TRADING SYSTEM". on how to create a trading system is available on the discussion forum, please we are looking together. how much time it takes to be a "destination" we succeed in this account?? based on my own experience it took us about 6 months - a year. could be faster if we actively practice and study.

3. Trading at Standard Account.

===> This is the last level, congratulations to friends - friends who can come to this level. Trading our aim in this account are:

a. Trading profit with the system we've got.

b. "Profit consistently".

Well .. this is where we can make a profit outcome goals we want to accomplish. if we can get to this level, rest assured we will be able to feel the beauty of being a trader.

Member atjashim is an unknown quantity at this point atjashim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that we can not reduction more than the cash thatr we are down payment, but we can create more reduction when we are use the welcome extra and then we reduction all of the cash that we are have with the extra we are dropping it too.

Senior Member fxforlife is an unknown quantity at this point fxforlife's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i tihnk this problem is very popular with newbies when they join in forex market, guy. In the first stage of my trading life, the first time i get in real account, 3 times a lost all moey only in 1 day i trade. but then i found reasons and do not make it again.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    HI,There is no way to lose more then you deposit. That is why there is a margin call which will close all your positions when your equity is 0$.That's why we are very greatfull for this forum which gives us bonus money to trade.I was looking for the definition of equity. By the way does profit add up with balance? And what is free margin? Can anyone give me a rough idea on free margin.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    situation like this could happen my master also been experienced,
    I still remember to this day with events, events that I will use as my bad experience as well as my teacher that I can be more careful in using my thinking so that does not happen again for a second time

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    What do you thing will happen when we get a lose greater than the deposit. Do we have the option to wait till the market bounces back.By the way is such a situation possible,There is no way to lose more then you deposit. That is why there is a margin call which will close all your positions when your equity is 0$.That's why we are very greatfull for this forum which gives us bonus money to trade.

Senior Member sharif khan is an unknown quantity at this point sharif khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You cannot lose greater than deposit........ because the profit in my opinion is good luck, for a small capital circuitry players like me .. but to understand these it very simple when you have been able tomake some profits to march your deposit and that has never changed......... to know what is going on in our trading mind.............when you lose you can only be wiped out more than you had deposited only

+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 180 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)