+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Lose greater than deposit???

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a fact that is very painful if it really happened. If you are using strict stop loss it is fine to utilize more margin, but what if you want to trade with long term trends, and in the short term it may trigger your stop losses Several times, if long-term trend is intact why should not you add positions on every fall. me kafi time se trading kr rha hun or mene bhut bar bonus loss hua hai to jb mjhe bonus sara loss ho jata hai to me agle mhine ka wait krta hun jb tk mjhe bonus nhi millta hai, fir bonus millta hai har mhine fir me trading ki new starting se start krta hun or har bar me aisa hi krta hun.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually my dear, we know that in forex we can no longer perform open orders like in forex planing our tradings is the most important thing our knowledge experiences and So if you want to remov like When the MC happens to yours account it weakens ours confidences and makes you feelling really disappointed and very tired like However we must continue to strive to become prof instead of I have not experienced such situation till today because I am a beginner

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course I actually consider that it's important thing to prepare good money management and good risk management so you won't lose too much in single transaction. In forex, don't trade with method high risk high gain because it will make you trade like gambling. If there is good money management so you won't lose all of your funds instantly. well sometimes the lose become a profit when you got some good lesson from your lose, because you cannot always blame the lose because it can helps you to do not repeat the same mistake again an this can improve your trading.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course I actually consider that it is happens for the many traders whose loss is more than the deposit to their account. the thing is that we need to learn the market for more well tradings so that our loss should be less but profit should be more to our account.it is a serious problem many trader loose more a than their deposit i think so. Well personally with me i don't think so because what you will lose is the capital you have or if you can have a brokers bonus upon deposit then there is a chance you could lose more than your deposit. Or if you already earn profits you could also lose it along with your capital.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thats very true, loses sometimes are greater than deposits and can be very frustrating when it comes to trading forex, we have chance to know what all these is about so, giving yourself time to understand the value of trading forex these works in s o many ways well for us so we have to be sure of what we are doing. forex trader ko is bat samjhni chayay k is filed mai agar un ka loss hota hai tou just un ki apni mistakes ki waja sai hota hai us k elawa nahe kio k mughy lagta hai k jab tak ap is mai analyse apna strong nahe karty hain tab tak is mai kuch asani sai hasil nahe ho sakta hai ap ko just loss ka he samna karna par sakta hai..

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Deposits that a Forex trader can have in their trading of Forex Markets should mainly depend on their skills and trade ability. A newbie should invest as less as possible to avoid losing an amount that they cannot afford to lose. was taken the bigest as risks in the markets and was losing the money from the markets but we will not be able have that happen because you can not trading much margin in forex capital trading

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    daikhy yai depend ap par karta hai aur ap ki trading style par k ap kia karty hain us mai aur kis tarah ki trade karty hain jaisay ap ka style rahta hai trade usi taraf jati hai deposit ap ko good pata rahta hai k kitna acc,ap sai controll ho jaye ga us k mutabiq ap is mai deposit karty hain.,. bai saab ji sab se pehli baat jeh hai ki es kam mai hum loss tab karte hai jab humre pass es kam mai achi tra se experience nai hota hai fer hum es kam mai trde karte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai hum es kam mai sab kuch hsal kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek acha bussiness hai hum es kam mai sab kuch hsal kar sakte hai bai saab ji

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear es market me mai bonus hasil karke hi trading karta hu aur abhi tak koi capital investment nahi kiya hai aur mujhe 6 month ho gaya hai es time maine apna sab bonus loss kar diya hai but es month me some profit ho raha hai jisse mujhe confidece bad raha hai aur ek din mai ek good trader ban sakta hu. if we always suffered heavy losses compared with the value of the deposit, it means we are not able to trade well, we should be right back on a demo account to test the new analysis, do not trade on a real account, before the analysis can provide consistent profits

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you will use these tools then you can turn your trading in right direction.well now my profit is better and make me comfortablewhen you lose you can only be wiped out more than you had deposited only when you have been able tomake some profits to march your deposit and that has never changed. Forex me loss aapke capital se jyada nahi ho sakta hai, haan agar aapko profit hota hai aur uske baad loss hota hai to aapko ye feel hota hai ki aapka loss aapke deposit se greater hai, magar aapka account kabhi bhi negative me nahi ho sakta hai.

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that forex is a business investment for the long term. as long as we can take advantage of free time I guess should remain serious no problems.yang important in studying as a trading. will not fit everyone's business.* therefore, many in and out of the business.* but few indeed actually survived as because it can generate consistent profits ! well dear it is an established fact that both profit and loss attibuted by this profession howver, ifyou want to be successful and reatin n this market for longer period of time you must be worked with proper stop loss and take profit and if the loss hit you should paurse trading and reviwing your strategy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)