+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 180 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Lose greater than deposit???

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin trading is a term used to trade with loan capital while all the more because of the lack of preparation both sides of knowledge and mental experience that No trader can secure his account from the margin call without adopting a tight money management and capital management therefore no one can trade without loss at all so risk management is able to perform Margin Call in a single transaction To avoid margin call in trading, we need to trade with the calculation of risk is mature. It will be safe for your account. But because your account is low that is why if you are fully confident about any trade then you can enter that trade with a 10% margin call risk is not leverage which is a warning that the system will close some trades to retain a certain amount of equity in a trader's account rather than for us to be used for commercial purposes is not easy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading without proper analysis and lack of knowledge about money management that many of us end up with losses and margin call like Margin call is of course the most frightening term in futures merchantilism Accounts with defined limits mean that the account has leverage and this means the forex currency can be purchased for a combination of collateral and cash therefore there is nothing I can do just let it touch and explode or move back because this is the lowest situation where there is no chance to fix it and s if you want to avoid from loss then you have to analyze the trade before executing it and if you are going to do it without doing any research on it then you will probably lose and all the money you have invested in forex trading can just disappear It is better to trade with caution.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we open a position and it is against us that margin call is cer6tentu course is not a good experience we must always get margin call again and again while I want is profit but it upside down in Forex we can not expect profit maybe Maybe because there is always a way to avoid call margin only if I can discipline myself to follow my trading rules every day while traders can be very arrogant when trading because many do not use stop loss multiple times it can happen so I'm not afraid of losses I just trade on the system forex trading and when i trade in insta forex i have a great chance to make money and when i make money there are many opportunities to make money online through insta forex trading system to get rich

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some traders use high bonuses and the bonus can not be lost as if a margin call might be better to educate us in this trade than if we use a high lot size and if your loss will get a margin call Margin call is you balance the equity system with what you say margin call means failure and this is like a disaster for traders until the margin call means that all the money we have as capital has run out because of the position we have minus the margin limit we have I really do not think so because what you will lose is the capital you have or if you can have a bonus broker when the deposit then there is a chance you can lose more than your deposit. Or if you already benefit, you can also lose it along with your capital.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gambling really counts onluck because the winning rate is equal to the losing level (50% each) it just depends on the team / player ... if he or she wins. In fact, there is no strategy, skill or knowledge involved in gambling that can increase the profit-making ratio. disappointing is useless when we lose money in this job, and evaluating our losses is a good way to look for our weaknesses or our mistakes, maybe we are able to create a good trading method that can make us make money in this business.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Practical conditions. I have an account for each of us to maintain, not experience the same, much from our rich Internet. Money now, when most of us have to pay. It can be dangerous. In addition, many of us buy and sell unapproved financial statements. The actual resources for their resources, neurotransmitters and still uncertain. not possible in this business, everything is automatic. they use a very advanced system so you will not lose more than your investment or deposit. some brokers have a stopout level system. means if you face a lot of losses rather than auto closing your order. and a few dollars in the trading account, after closing the order. it means you will not face a full loss. But you all lose most of your capital. So try to avoid this situation. so you can easily survive in the market.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Those who do not comply with forex trading rules are more loose in forex.forex is a business profile alabays anyone can make a profit from the forex market people who meritorious can generate profits every day. A boring person can make a profit in the forex market. Please understand that red margin call in our balance will appear to remind us that our account will stop so I dropped in the margin trap, often called and still I am now successful in this marker because I believe that if I can get out in this market, how will I be a good trader with one of them can improve us to be better to study more diligently to avoid margin call agai

Junior Member Syed Muntazer Mehdi Kazmi is on a distinguished road Syed Muntazer Mehdi Kazmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bai baat yeh ha k agar app k pass knowledge ha aur sath experience ha to phir koi baat ni lose hota rehta ha jis ko man avoid kar skta agar app k pass yeh things ni hongi to phar app karge lose kar sktay ho koi k Forex me informations k hona lazmi ha so in batto ko mad e nazar rkhna chay.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Syed Muntazer Mehdi Kazmi For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-02)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me kafi time se trading kr rha hun or mene bhut bar bonus loss hua hai to jb mjhe bonus sara loss ho jata hai to me agle mhine ka wait krta hun jb tk mjhe bonus nhi millta hai, fir bonus millta hai har mhine fir me trading ki new starting se start krta hun or har bar me aisa hi krta hun

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good pack :-), i do not think it can happen to anybody .. Because so your available margin becomes less than margin required you get margin call and all your open orders closed by broker .. That is why there is a margin call that will closes all your positions when your equity is $ 0 .. I believe in good knowledge of good money management and trade discipline. If you are going to use these tools then you can turn your trade in the right direction .. If you lose more than your initial deposit, you should cool down and check where you are wrong. if you do not see your mistakes and you just want to keep trading, I'm sure you will not last long in this business. I would just advise you to relax and revisit your demo account trying to refine your strategy and move on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 180 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)