+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 180 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Lose greater than deposit???

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meaning your account will lose all capital and then your trade will make you feel sick of getting a margin call and will be very useful as a trader and we have to be ready and everything will be fine with the right management and Percentage on behalf of with the purpose of my response really really concerning such a position. I am single minded not to trade until I cultivate answers in the name with purpose. I'm trading just for the reason that I argue with the purpose of being safe and will lose only I deposited!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, we all have to accept that the loss is part of the forex trading and we can avoid big losses if we learn trade business with the right education and knowledge. We have to develop our skills and must have good experience then we need to invest in trading. and It's a problem with NEWBIES. I think that an inexperienced person should never try to get FOREX only by market movement because they are always the reason behind the Market Movement. SO try to learn FOREX first and then join the trade ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Spending usually will not make a difference, the truth is talent, meeting. I would like to claim learning appropriately & test the a / c demo. you should give the demo results and then get out of the real trade. let's hope you are a successful speculator in the future. because you can easily free up the money you save. Although this will be the most severe of the ca, you should not really overcome one chance. Whenever this is absolutely no limit on your account, the company closing open transactions for you reduces the failure through your account in addition to not going beyond the on-line failure for the price of funds. You can lose more than the investment I think you can lose your mind and lose yourself if you lose for a long time trying to gain more experience and you will not lose again do greed and accept loss and try to build you success from the experience of loss.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We may lose more of our capital, because after we make the deposit, and after we get the deposit bonus from our broker, and after we do business and lose our margin, we overcame our capital losses. forex trading is difficult enough to always be able to generate profits, during the first few months of my trading is actually often loss and margin call but sometimes if we just account bonus account from the forum when it is better to withdraw profit first so we are not hit by call margin

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using the same example as above, if you buy 1,000 CFD and the margin rate for the applicable tier is 5%, you just need to provide a margin of position 50 to place the trade. If the position moves against you by 10%, you will lose 100. This doubles your position margin. You may lose more than your initial deposit and you may be required to make further payments. and Forex market is an international market but has some risks but everyone can not earn a good income from this market. the forex market is one of the largest markets in the world most countries are playing in this market. so this is one of the biggest opportunists to earn a good income.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No my love we should not wait for the market to rise again because forex is a risky and unpredictable business, we have to trade with proper planning and must use stop loss and take profit option to avoid big losses. We must make a plan in accordance with the capital and always trade by using stop loss and take profit, hope you will understand. and if we suffer huge losses from capital payments, as we ride in forex trading, we have to figure out the cause of the loss, so we do not repeat the same mistake, and we can go back on demo account to find new system

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lost bigger than deposits? The forex forum business folks are a good and simple way in which we learn first and then we have to start and also gain knowledge and experience in the online system of the world. But we should not lose more than the deposit in the forum. your friends have to wait I do not think that there are other options for you and if you have enough balance in your account then well you do not have to worry it will bounce but when we do not know, if you close your account then you should loosen your balance so it will be better until the market goes up so you can have more profits so patinece.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good to avoid from losing your hole capital You need to trade with proper risk management in forex trading You can limit your losses with risk management and you can manage your capital with money management when you trade with risk management you get a small loss and cover it in time short.
    unnecessary costs, we can pass the experience of losing trades that exceed a lot of our growth capital, given that if we develop a mentioned and after that we tend to look for a place plus our cerec broenering, not to mention the subsequent debt tends to be usually an exchange not to mention we tend removing almost all of our margins, which means we have found a drop in excess of many of your capital growth.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right but I think if we are good in analysis then there is no problem that we can get a margin call and if we do not analyze well then we will lose more money in forex with but most of us still regard as new beginner than how i will trade if I lose my big capital let alone and open a new account to recover losses with a new strategy, instead of having seen margin call in the past but now I am cautious and hope to see it will never happen with me again This trade must be run and done well if we feel there is something most accurately accurate then you should know the various systems that seem to be strong from the contemporary in fact you can use the stop loss option for this reason then Some people said Margin calls happen when you need more margin when your account in equity and ladder normal human pan to win and lose will cause people to do the wrong thing at the wrong time in the market

Junior Member buroot will become famous soon enough buroot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I find that if that happens, the losses are greater than the deposits, so traders should be greedy to get more profits without pulling in as a prior profit first. That may happen when the previous one as a condition is a profit and then the account is Margin Call. I think if the merchant has good money management so it is impossible to lose more than deposited !! Do not make the carrier more than tolerated by the capital and Right to use SL can reduce the risk of margin calls that can threaten you at any time so prepare yourself to handle and never be careless when you are on the threshold of a margin call then a margin call is an indication that refers to a trader the trade balance will be finished after all Therefore consider the amount of capital and lot size you trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 180 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)