+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 180 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Lose greater than deposit???

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We are working on market advertising to make a profit. Profit income is very difficult. We examine the market with gorex analysis, money management indicators and eorking discipline styles. We managed to balance the market. We get regular profits and all forex traders get the same thing especially for beginners, and me too. I lost all my money in the first deposit and needed a lot of time to get it back. but that is a trip for me, I will never give up just because of that. keep learning new strategies

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say that if you lose more than your deposit, we must go back to study with a demo account because when you experience a big loss, you don't have enough experience and knowledge to make it. and as I can see I personally believe there are many times in forex trading when we think that we are on the winning side and at that time every thing turns and we cannot make that loss back and we suffer because of this we lost a lot more than we save

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, this kind of situation might come to trading but you don't have to worry about that because it is part of forex trading, you have to work hard to understand forex and must work with fundamental and technical analysis at the same time. and greater losses then deposits. because forex is a business that is very risky and loss is a very common thing we cannot learn forex trading then we have to lose in the forex trading business. so we have to learn forex trading and deposits so we should not lose in the forex trading business.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This caase is widely known for novice traders who don't understand forex verry well so they think it is a rich quick situation and use big leverage and bad money management but if that happens to you try some other brokers and I can say it is very true that it can happens because this is a forex business. Making profits is not easy. Losing money is easy, but saving our capital is very difficult. I don't know why most people 95% lose money here. But even so people don't give them just try. When we make a profit, we feel greedy and then lose again.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello sir if you want to trade then it is impossible for you that you will succeed, one day you will succeed but one day you fail then it doesn't matter if you fail in the forex market then infect you will succeed because you have gained more market experience. and We have to have fun with losses exceeding our capital, because after we make a deposit and after that we get a deposit bonus from our dealer, and after we do an alternative and we lose all our margins, so we lose our capital.

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir, I have one question that you have joined forex from the last 5 years, and with trading you can double your investment, but for this experience is needed, or we join a demo account. I have also heard from many experts that income depends on luck, so please if there are tricks used to trade then share with us. and I heard that whatever we saved in the account only we would lose. There will be no situation where we owe broker money. Besides, it's too risky. In addition, most of us trade with accounts that have not been verified. It is impossible for brokers to get their money back and this is not a war between winning and losing. I believe in good knowledge of good money management and trade discipline. If you want,

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you do not know how to use the name of a person, then we have to help him or her to have a good relationship with the person who does not understand what to do if he or she does not know how to do the research, or if he is able to understand what he is doing right now. I have a lot of money in my book, but I am not able to give it to myself because of how much the foreign currency has been traded by the trader, and it has been said that he has been teaching the system for the first time. I do not know how to do the work that has been done to teach me how to teach me. I

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    About this post If the loss is greater than the deposit, the possibility of a reverse or forward price is the same trend. Likewise when we have not lost at all. The loss of certainty that in my opinion, the way I deal with this is to set a minimum daily target, because profit in my opinion is good luck, for small capital circuit players like me and if you are lucky enough the market can bounce back, but if you are lucky you will get margin call that will delete all your deposits, so when trading on the forex market, we must ensure that we do not take more than 5% risk in one trade.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Having a loss greater than your profit is impossible because brokers will not let you owe them money. Instead what will happen is your trade will automatically close at the current market price after your account equity reaches zero or less than what 1 pip of your trade is worth. There is a lot of time in forex trading when we think that we are on the winning side and at that moment every thing turns upside down and we cannot make that loss back and we suffer because of this we lose a lot more than we have stored.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,080 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Huma lose say nhi darna cheay or hum acha deposit kar ka phir hum trading karne cheya jesa huma ho sakhta ha ka huma acha profit bbe mil jay ua leay hum harna say nhi darna cheya jesa hum lose he ku na ho jay hum koshish karne ho ge profit jeet na ka leay

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 180 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)