+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 180 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Lose greater than deposit???

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this situation if I want to trade in a hedging position is a far better choice in Forex trading to secure trading in forex trading, we can survey Trading skills by hedging trade and we will be able to modify the account. and if the position is not profitable for you or if you have additional financing costs, you can lose more than the amount invested and thus are required to make additional payments. In some cases, especially if you hold a position for a long period of time, this amount of financing costs can exceed the amount of the realized profit or potentially strengthen the amount of the loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurliani will become famous soon enough nurliani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losses are not the best thing to get, it brings a bad feeling to you as a forex trader and that might affect your trading too so you have to pass it fast enough and try not to focus on it, learn from it. and continue so that you don't repeat the mistake twice, some lose all of their savings and it's devastating to say the least. and the forex market is a very risky market. If your losses are regular and you cannot make a profit. I think you need knowledge and experience from the forex market. You need a good strategy. You are a successful trader You are a successful and profitable trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is the best online trading business and they know more than a deposit that why there is a Margin Call of clothes is that you post when you are very grateful equity who follows HD giving bonus money to trade we are still learning and do not have to make a deposit without one money management Forex trading and the forex market are online businesses. The forex business has profits and losses. If you work in the market by planning and controlling emotions. You can do your best and you can get big profits. You have high profits and low losses. You fall better and your income is good.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    losses can be the same as the total capital invested according to their wishes, they can choose to let your losses accumulate or to enlarge or close the trade you don't need to trade which you choose and so that the trading volume is zayda ho to thub he loses hota hai bhai zayda profit ky lalach because I can't lose it luckily, bro, isn't there a volume, bro, how do you trade, trust me, when trading in the karo market, how come analysis if it's not phy, she's a hota hai

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders must prevent losses from reaching the size of their capital. The best way to achieve this is to use stop loss in each operation. On the other hand, the level of leverage must be controlled. Beginner investors must often check the margin level on their metatrader platform. and People who have a lot of assets can make a storage business. We do not have to deposit business deposits for new ones. I give a small request. Suppose you have 1 dollar. If you want to do business by depositing, how likely is it? If you have more than 500 or 1000 assets, you can do a storage business. For those who want to do business with a little paper, it's better not to have a savings business.

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If someone is not able to do so, then they are not able to translate it into a foreign currency saying that they are being used by us in the future, and when we have to go through the volume, we have lost a lot or we have lost a lot of these people. I do not know what to do If you have lost a lot of money because of a loss of money or you have a lot of money, or you have a lot of money going on, you have a lot of money, but you still have a lot of money, but you do not even have a lot of money in your home but you still have to pay a total tax deductible amount of money to your deposits. I am feeling sorry for ISI!

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To avoid this situation we need to set a stop loss in each trade. We also have to follow money management rules so we can minimize your losses. when I was new to the forex market, I faced huge losses in this field from where I learned a lot. thanks. and as long as they hold open positions even though losses are greater than profits then their account will be fine no novice I like there is a rule for each broker that states your minimum percentage.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading on the forex market actually I believe people who want to enter the forex market must learn to trade first. So that this situation does not occur. If this happens, you will be finished and will lose your confidence. However, if you have tension about losing all capital, you must know which brokers give money back opportunities. So you can recover. and the big problem is how to manage l capita I believe that the problem is losing and that is mvez FACO to manage capital, I believe that we have to work with pationce so we can work and Ganie without big pert

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on your money management and your offcourse trading strategy, after losing you have to make your calculations well and wait for the right point to start your trade in both buying and selling cases .. You will find many online money management strategies so try to learn them and use the right one for my friend and you can lose all your capital as long as your position is still open if the trade continues to fight you the amount lost more than deposits on many site accounts tells me that I can lose more than my initial deposit.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the traders invest the money in this business they should have good experience for the money management , and make trading strategy with 2 percent risk then their account could be safe , many traders have the greed of profit and they make risky trading strategy , which is not good for trading , trading with with low risk is good for the traders .

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-17), sarfraz786 (2018-11-23), Trump (2018-11-12), Unregistered (3), Younas007 (2018-11-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 180 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)