+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 180 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: Lose greater than deposit???

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear it can't happen to losses more than your deposit

Bec in this case you will have margin call and that mean you don't have any money to can losses more and how you continue losses with out don't have money losses it
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmedyassen For This Useful Post:

Mohamedmossa (2017-09-23)

Member KinG will become famous soon enough KinG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dardo View Post
    In many cases, losses can grow to the size of capital. In that case, the margin call is activated and all operations are closed. In this case, the investor must make an enormous effort to recover his capital. The margin call is the saddest situation a trader can face. I recommend operating with the minimum risk to avoid this event.
    i agree with u , the minimum risk to avoid the margin call so, risk management is surviving tool and also the success key. So a trader has to tune his mindset to have realistic targets and trade by proper calculation of his risks,but many traders are not logical in trading and they risk a huge amount of money to bag a big profit quickly. That is the big mistake that often traders do, they think taking high risks will help them earn faster.

,Greed should be avoided or we will be a loser. Money management and emotional management are very important in trading. Without controlling greed we cannot follow money management.
    . It is true that greed will not allow us to follow money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,952 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sufiyan22 View Post
    bhia dekho me apko yehi kaho ga ke ap utna hi deposi tkro jitna loss ke lie afford kr sako ap loss ki tentino me apko profit ni hota hn apne note kia hoga ke ap logo ko deo me profit hota hn but realme ni hota becoz ko tention and pressure apko isi lie profit ni hota hn ek ap tention bohat letey hn
    Bhai waise to yaha par utna hi deposit karna sahi rahta hai jitna ki agar loss bhi ho jaaye to hum usko accept kar sake bhai, loss yaha par kafi jayda hota hai bhai, risky business hai ismein loss chance jayda aur earning chance kam rahta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

kanita (2017-09-25), Mohamedmossa (2017-09-23)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,378 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia dekho me apko yehi kaho ga ke ap utna hi deposi tkro jitna loss ke lie afford kr sako ap loss ki tentino me apko profit ni hota hn apne note kia hoga ke ap logo ko deo me profit hota hn but realme ni hota becoz ko tention and pressure apko isi lie profit ni hota hn ek ap tention bohat letey hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-23), boy31477 (2017-09-22), incomejobs (2017-09-24), kanita (2017-09-25), munibkhan (2017-09-24), zahid2016 (2017-09-28)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,258 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you loss everything you have in the pocket then how you will recover them ? I think you have to go with the forex experience from the starting of the system. The most important thing is that always make better choices to be less loser .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-28), rehanayaz (2017-10-26)

Member aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your losses can't be greater than your deposit because even if you lose all your trades still you don't have your balance in negative and you can't get more losses then your capital because when your trades are in losses then you get a margin call and all of your trades are closed by the broker and as your trades are closed so your loss can't be more than you deposited and I feel that this is very rare case and it occurs only when you don't apply money management in your trading.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    In many cases, losses can grow to the size of capital. In that case, the margin call is activated and all operations are closed. In this case, the investor must make an enormous effort to recover his capital. The margin call is the saddest situation a trader can face. I recommend operating with the minimum risk to avoid this event.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dardo For This Useful Post:

KinG (2017-09-23)

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    deposit krne se better he agar aap is busines me asha hardwork krte ho forex asha business he isme ek bar agar aap enter kroge to age ja akr kabhi isko shor nahi skte me isko like krta hun bhai je mera favrout business he bhai

Banned Bigshow is on a distinguished road Bigshow's Avatar
    Thanks
    magin call ka suna ho ga ap ne, hm jitan deposit krte jain utna e loss krte hain sir, jb hmra blanc kam ho jata ha end point per a jata ha to magin call lag jati ha or broker khud loss nh krta, magin call isi ko khte hain, jitna deposit karo gy utna e loss ho ga us se zayda nh

Senior Member ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,our capital is n sufficient at all,for this we also doing the losses and can not survive here for the long time ,so if you want to be a successful Forex trader then you should be confirmed your safeness of your account and starting your trade on the real trading account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 180 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)