+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 180 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lose greater than deposit???

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,370 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Practically i don't think it can happen to anybody. Because as soon as your available margin becomes less than the required margin you get a margin call and all your open orders are closed by the broker. So you can not loose the amount greater than you deposited.
    If you had few profitable trades before a loosing order then it may be possible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hmm, if you use tight stop loss, you can use more margins, but what if you want to trade with long-term trends, and in the short term can trigger your stop loss several times, if the long-term trend is still intact why don't you add positions every fall, it is only possible if you use a little margin. and for the first years and maybe this is the hardest side of me in this business and I often get some losses, but time is the answer to our hard work so I started to fix problems and trade with discipline, I saw the light from this business and then I could take some opportunities for that, now now my profit is better and makes me comfortable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,081 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G huma deposit say lose bhe hota hai u ka forex ma lose or profit bhe hai us leay huma acha profit bhe huma mil sakhta hai or huma cheya ka work ko bhe huma secure rakh ka he trading karne cheya jesa huma acha profit kama sakhta hai jeaa

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that is very possible. when you deposit $ 100, and you often make withdrawals, more than the deposit amount is $ 100. then you don't need to worry if you lose. because you use to trade is only the result of the profits that you collect. while the capital that you have invested back in your hands. and if we now have a large trading power, many of us don't have to implement it, but if many of us tend not to succeed in trading it is actually very good, then I believe if in the end many of us produce, market and advertise being able to take one opponent the real one, because the income prospect is due to the actual impact of good fortune.

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,649 Times in 13,865 Posts
    thankx for teling all about thiz you are very great person and i will must be try fellow the full intrustion main become great trderrs in future your information sy very good and ui really need it and thank you so much,

Member shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jb bhi aap koi trade lain gy to aap ko faida he hoga main aap ko yahi mashwraa detaa hoon kiun keh jb bhi trading main aap ko loss aur profit donu ho sakty hain isi wjja sy aap ko forex main aik achaa kaam mil sakta hay

Member sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 450 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss kesey zada ho ga? loss tu tab hi zada ho ga kay jab is men kam kerny men mistake kerty hein mistake nhi kerna or apny kam men experinec lein bas kam k waqt kam hi kerien koi or dusra kam na kerine is men forex ko risky kam saaimjha jata hai mager risk zada h

Banned Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,406 Times in 7,274 Posts
    Logically such situation can come. I heard that whatever we deposited in the account only we will lose. There wont be a situation in which we owe broker money. It is after all too risky. Moreover most of us trade with unverified account. There is no way the brokers are going to get back their money...:.

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am talking about my trading. I am in net profit since I have started forex trading. There are losses and profits during my trading and I have try to learn from my losses. That might be the reason why I am in net profits overall.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-04-30), Farooq007 (2019-04-30), forexrunner (2019-04-27), mazaribest (2019-04-27), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-27)

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks alot dear friends .

a lot for that reply i was really sohked worried of sach a situaion . i wan deremind not to trade untiel i get an answer for that . i started trading only beacuse i thought that its safe and will lose only .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 180 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)