+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 LastLast

Thread: Expectation with small capital.

Member sracer86 is an unknown quantity at this point sracer86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This happens in trading when a trader can't control his emotions.But this is very dangerous for a trader because the condition of the market doesn't remain the same all the times.After making some profit and achieving the target profit the trader should close the order and leave trading platform for some times to control his mind.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned delowar is an unknown quantity at this point delowar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Expectation with small capital is not so far but a big capital you can un limted income . so you need big capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a place of money invest. it need lot of money to make good profit. due to uncertainty of market we have to face some floating loss and some time it become big if stop loss is not used. to make good profit we must need to open big lot but without big capital it is not possible. big capital also reduce risk too.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    we have hope despite using a small capital, that we can know how many percent of it can be maximized, but keep in mind that we could ring with a little capital and money but we know, but we also know that this is hard work

Senior Member 865721 is an unknown quantity at this point 865721's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with small capital one should try to keep expectations as little as possible and never be greedy keep a daily income target once it is acheived try to end the trade be cool appreciate your self and look into your strategy to improve it study your study in this way one can make consistent profits

Senior Member 4daniel is an unknown quantity at this point 4daniel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But micro forex is important for newbie. Forex micro accounts serve a lot of important purposes that can even determine the future of your Forex trading career. For one, such accounts are frequently launched by professional traders to test new strategies, and gauge how profitable a trade is. This is extremely crucial if large amounts of money will be involved later on.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    not also and even it will become a motivation for them and as long as they know for what should they during in the market, it measn, they are not blinded with the situation, want to get high profit with take the higher risk and ignore their ability in trading, and so it is good for them to keep patience and discipline, and also i grew up from small number

Senior Member 4daniel is an unknown quantity at this point 4daniel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you only need a very low capital to trade in forex using a mini forex trading account. In a mini forex trading account, forex brokers are willing to give you a very high margin.
    By trading mini lots like this, your risk is reduced. Your potential loss is substantially less because of the small capital involved when compared to the normal full trading account.

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pro2 View Post
    Too much expectation with small capital is always harmful.As a newbie i experienced this several times.When trade runs with profit there always remains a tendency not to quit.Expecting that i can make more.This tendency caused me loss several times.Infact we should have a target according to our capital.What do you think?
    I think that's why in calculating our money management, we have to consider how much capital we have.
    It's the basis elements in deciding the lot sizes for each trade. I personally believe it's normal to expect more from small capitals. What I mean is, try to look at it in different aspect. Say, you have only $50usd to be used in forex investment. From that $50usd, I'll take $10 and open another account for it.

For the account of $40usd, I'll trade using a safer money management - say, with risk less than 10% per trade. However for $10usd account, I'll use higher money management risk about 20% to 30% per trade. That's what I mean by expecting more from your small capitals, but do it in a wise way.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Member shakil7142 is on a distinguished road shakil7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can not expectation so much with small capital.If you give any big size in your account than your total balance,you will losing most of the time,it can say definitely.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)