+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Expectation with small capital.

Member siko is an unknown quantity at this point siko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    small capital and big expctation menz ur going to sucide bcoz smal capital menz big risk and big caital small risk mind it

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

small capital and big expcations menz ur going to sucide

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chelsea419 is an unknown quantity at this point chelsea419's Avatar
    Thanks
    low capital in the forex trading market is very dangerous because if the forex market goes against a trader with low capital in the market. definitely the trading account will be wiped out

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member buran is an unknown quantity at this point buran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This happens in trading when a trader can't control his emotions.But this is very dangerous for a trader because the condition of the market doesn't remain the same all the times.After making some profit and achieving the target profit the trader should close the order and leave trading platform for some times to control his mind.

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For trading with small capital can only get a small profit, so expectations are rational profit when trading by using small capital is able to survive in the forex and could evolve slowly in this business.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Senior Member Red Hat is on a distinguished road Red Hat's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can only earn a small amount of profits with a same amount of account balance. that means smaller amount of capital. Having a lower amount of account balance will leave you to a small amount of leverage level. If you wish to take higher profits then you should start your trading you should master your trading with a lower risk.

Member m16kamran is on a distinguished road m16kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are two different ways. if u have good knowledge and experience of forex than u can a good amount with a small investment. but of hou do not have skills and knowledge about forex. than u may fail to earn a good amount with Severn large capital. reduce your profit kr greed and than start trading.

Banned Rabia is an unknown quantity at this point Rabia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Very important to put you capital according to your gained knowledge and experience because if you start trading without enough info chances may be to loss whole capital. So you have to start after practicing on sample account and then shift to real wit less capital in the beginning.

Senior Member alaf82 is an unknown quantity at this point alaf82's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We just have to know that money management is the very best way to be a discipline forex trader and we can only get to our expectation. I think one should expect in proportion to his capital. This will help you to apply money management also. If you want too much profit in proportion to your capital then sometimes you can gain unexpected profit but it is very risky. capital is very influential in the forex trading without capital we can not make a deal, but for a beginner do not be afraid to capital, we can get a free capital through forex forum while learning.

Senior Member sheikhmostofa3 is an unknown quantity at this point sheikhmostofa3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Using the recognition associated with Foreign exchange these days, it isn't surprising that lots of individuals wish to leap to the bandwagon, as they say. Nonetheless, it is not only the issue associated with increasing upward cash as well as scuba diving correct within.

Senior Member ARABIAN is an unknown quantity at this point ARABIAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exactly my dear fellow,i myself affected by this behaviour several time in my carreer.But now i am making myself strictly follow the realistic profit target plan.I always study the market and predict its higher and lower level in short run and then i set my profit in between that limit and then i start the trade with profit limit of my analysis.after that i just signed out of my account,after few hours i again sign in to watch whether the market hit my profit limit.This is very comfortable way to trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)