+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Payza service in Bangladesh

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes payza service bagladash ma ha aur is ki service waha be acha ha bohat sa bangladash ka log trade karte
    ha aur wo apni income payza ja libery reserve sa niklte ha payza takrebn har jaga ga pa ha aur sub log is ka
    use karte ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for sharing your experience.Generally which bank account you use for payza service.What is the cost for that withdrawal.How much have you receive and what was the transaction rate.Pls share and your true experience can help me and this forum user a lot.Thanks again and waiting for your another reply

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Kamranchy is an unknown quantity at this point Kamranchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pro2 View Post
    It is a good news that payza is supported now in Bangladesh.But as a newcomer I haven't tried payza yet.Again I have read so many scam stories about Payza in internet which make me scared.Is there anybody from Bangladesh who are using payza to withdraw money regularly?If you then pls share your experience with payza in Bangladesh.
    i am also bangladeshi, recently i got my second bank withdrawal in my online bank account, i got my money within 5 days.

Thanks
    How long your money is pending for?I read in several forum that their service is not satisfactory after they becoming payza
    Withdrawal request delay for day after day.Pls share if you get paid your money or not getting paid for a long time.

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear i am also bangladeshi. so i am using still now payza in my local bank. so i have got 1 thousand Taka with payza in my local islami bank. so now my 3 thousand Taka still pending from tomorrow . so i can contact with me about payza helping.

Banned sundorali0000 is on a distinguished road sundorali0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    I heard that Payza is now available in Bangladesh,thanks payza for serve our country,but I work other internet site,there is no instant payment for Payza,i requests payza for instant payments.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sundorali0000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Post Payza service in Bangladesh

It is a good news that payza is supported now in Bangladesh.But as a newcomer I haven't tried payza yet.Again I have read so many scam stories about Payza in internet which make me scared.Is there anybody from Bangladesh who are using payza to withdraw money regularly?If you then pls share your experience with payza in Bangladesh.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10