+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Robot give better profit then manual trade ?

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naqash View Post
    Can Robot give better profit then manual trade ?
    It is an common question, every body want to have some easy way to make money . and robotics provides you the easy way to earn , you just have to tell him once how to trade he will follow that instruction and will stop lose and make profit .
    may be sir, but I will be able to trade properly if I would trade with any manual way sir
    because I've lost a lot when I trade using an EA
    in this case I always remember that defeat so to this day I do not want to use the EA again

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned visio it is on a distinguished road visio it's Avatar
    Thanks
    I personally don't think so robot is better trading then manual trading,because manual trading involve personal experience,observation,and trader easily understand news and do trade accordingly but in robot trading you have to fully trust on all trade which is done by a robot may be these are correct or incorrect.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to visio it For This Useful Post:

ijazsony (2013-03-06)

Member jassem9 is an unknown quantity at this point jassem9's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that the robot can make more profit than a human
    we just need to use some scripts

Banned ijazsony is on a distinguished road ijazsony's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have experienced and already used a forex robot for forex trading but i could not get any profit.now i think that manual trading is safe and best.robots have no mind like man as thay are man made.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ijazsony For This Useful Post:

visio it (2013-03-06)

Member zobeda is an unknown quantity at this point zobeda's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, I so.i best manual trading robot trading, most traders are so successful strategy.If then things are going to benefit from it as it can be sold to investors in the market, but the robot here.but that.Again your own foreign exchange system market.Because a place where you can get great benefits if you can not always predict the right trend may be helpful.

Member harshalsbhatt is an unknown quantity at this point harshalsbhatt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am eager to know that how reliable are the robots, i dont have any idea on using them, can anyone here suggest me the best robot to use

Member FPK is on a distinguished road FPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robot cannot give more than profit from manual trading because manual trading is always profitable more than robot in the using robot you can make only 40% percent profit per mount when ever in manual trading you can make profit whose you wanna

Senior Member souravdgx is on a distinguished road souravdgx's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to my thinking forex trading robot is for lazy people.but as far as i know that we have to buy robot costing our money.and robots are not reliable.

Member ahadbd is an unknown quantity at this point ahadbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you ask me the question again and again i will answer in negetive again and again. Manual trading is the best. Robot can not give you better result then manual trading. So learn trading and become an expert. You will thank me.

Senior Member abubakar123 is an unknown quantity at this point abubakar123's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think manual trading is Best strategy.If Trading robots very successful then most traders can profit from things here. But does not happen like a robot investors that.Again not need to sell in the market, but can be useful using their own system in Forex market.Because like this place where you can earn huge profits if you can predict the direction all the time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)