+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Robot give better profit then manual trade ?

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes the robot is waiting to get profit hota q key wo technical trading days, or key market trends when the key is trading hi hai, on the other hand jab news effects ho to robo ko kuch samy nati the application wo ka washing account because the fact hi, so usually for robo, use the bro, news effects, bro, then khud, trade the kro or robo ko band, bro, and ask you to boot to rebote, the profat, the da'wah, the munal trade, sa rebote, sa loos he hota ha profat ma na to hashing karte huwe nahi dekhya muje rebote sa bohat loos huwa ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tresemey For This Useful Post:

korong (2019-06-19)

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are some brilliant robots that can make money, before using it in a real account we have to test it on a demo account. Also taking the lot number and lot size based on capital is very important to maintain the account. We must always use small capital in trading. and I think manuals will be far more profitable than robots except for a new trader who cannot manage capital and fight lust in trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the usual robbery of the robot, but it is a robot of profits from the manual, but it does not have any data that is robot lost, q key usage is the double volume key volume, which is the key. This is how it is used to crawl the web, it is not robot robot, it's a robot, it's a different robot than a robot that earns a kr skta ha bcz robot to khud ak mein banaaya hua ha or ya b to manual Please enter this link and enter the link.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robots cannot provide more than the benefits of manual trading because manual trading always benefits more than robots using robots, you can only generate 40% profit per level when in manual trading you can generate the profits you want and how reliable the robot is, I don't have an idea to use it, anyone here can suggest me the best robot to use

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think robots don't provide better benefits than manual trading. I do not know that robots provide better benefits than manual trading. I think robots provide 15 to 25% monthly profits, but you have good trading skills than you can double your profits by manually trading. Trading manually is a good way to trade and the currency transaction program will only help us when active. if I if there is free time it is better to deal directly personally because we can continue to improve our transaction skills to be better. if we use the same robot software, it will become a mainstay and the results are not good.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think not all forex robots can work well, it's just a coincidence that we will get good results on the account that we have so don't expect if our forex robot can be fully vitrified and the autumatic robot trades krney guardian hai jo k khud machine he trades like our khud he takeprofit lagati hai khud we have a lot of co shut down hi ye achi machine hi lek ager manual application of kerin trade mere tou khan buddy han robot hain crew crew for the many robot applications like that the length of the daiti hai jub k the application manual ney khud he trades krnei hoti hi the time of our lattice b close the saktey kr hoo

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed, many trade robots offer so that they can produce more profits, it is fine that we remain vigilant even though the robot runs in accordance with the wishes we have to supervise manually. Just use the robot as a reference for the next open transaction we can control it manually ... so in my experience and about this thread in my view, I think the analysis of robots is good but the manual is better. I learned from trading robots when I applied a lot and what made the profit and loss arrangement. so after all the positions were clear when I decided to trade normally and it was better than the robot.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think robots trade better than manual trading, I think you can multiply or make it more than that by manual trading, in trading robots you can only get 20 to 30% profits and with the advent of online Forex trading investments, you can do forex trading anytime and from anywhere. Furthermore, you can invest in the forex market in various countries, with different time zones, at one point in time directly from the comfort and convenience of your home. Unlike the stock market.

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mannual's trading for me is also a up and down strategy - 'Make a good win one day - just off everything the next day' I have never made a profit constantly on an uptrend. It really helped my patience and I ate my nails from my fingers !!!!. I have bought all kinds of training books - DVDs that only cost 1,000 dollars. The market went up, when I entered for a long time, yes of course it was against me 'every time in SL 50pip'. I have bought several robots (ranked best on several websites). Some of them are placed in different currency pairs and I have retested them for + - 2 years each. Some robots trade twice a week and several robots once or twice a day. Even if they rarely trade, they all have a win rate of> 80%. That's what counts at the end of the day !!!!!! to produce a small constant profit, after a month pushing the Lot size up with another 0.1. I now have all the robots in my live account - when some robots are loose, others make them etc. and I'm not sure about that, because in fact, there are many robots that will cause traders to face some losses even though for a period they get some wins with well but in the end they only faced a few defeats..and so why would I prefer to trade manually, this is the most profitable, simple and safest..and also manual trading is a way to make us good traders later

Highly Reputed Member Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,390 Times in 11,561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A robots also do what we say them to do and if we directly jum to robot for trading it will be harmful we should must learn..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)