+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Discipline is expensive.

Member majidazizm is an unknown quantity at this point majidazizm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Disipline is must for any job. wo is lie k ye hum ko sucess bnata he ager kisi bi business ya job main discipline nhe ho ga us main hum hameshan maat khain ge or time ki pabandi to zarori hoti he ye kuch chazin hum ko sucess banne main kuch ziada asar andaz hoti hen jo kafi had tak zarori hota he k un par amal kia jae wo chahe forex trading buness ho ya any other job ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bulbuly is an unknown quantity at this point bulbuly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the question is really hard is actually self control in relation to the options built for the industry. Illustration, which I was focusing on 10-20 seeds each day. When you are in the market, we can easily reach is in fact 25 pips. Even though we all feel we all would end up your industry, that the record should be able to get more. Even though my wife and I realized that it is not appropriate, and I also know that can withstand failure because of greed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tasak_john is an unknown quantity at this point tasak_john's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Earning discipline is not easy in forex market because here we need to do more practice ..gaining ediscipline can be possible by practicing in fx market

Member momotaj is an unknown quantity at this point momotaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The thing that I always think it will be difficult to try to do is discipline under this strategy, most of us have set up in the trade. In the case when we the target is 5-10 seeds each day. At any time we can there will be 20 pips. But most of us have had this company, most of us feel really more could get. But my partner and I realized he was drastically wrong, and more than likely, they can fail due to hype.

Member rohit25 is an unknown quantity at this point rohit25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Factor, I think it will be difficult to achieve will be self control under this plan, many of us stood before its end. Cases that we were focused on 10-20 seeds in each day. On the market, we are able to achieve will be 20 seeds. But many of us would close this agreement, many of us really feel that they could have more. But my husband and I still find it quite wrong, along with I know that you will endure losses because of greed.

Senior Member Ijaz Anwar is an unknown quantity at this point Ijaz Anwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Discipline trading is the most way of trading for any professional trader, but i think it is also based on market condition and plannings for any trader and discipline is make a success for any kind of trading.

Junior Member rhlvi23 is an unknown quantity at this point rhlvi23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is problematic to try to discipline in accordance with the plans, we tend to set up shop. For example, we tend to treat the area for 10-20 per day. Once inside the market, you have 25 points. However, we tend to shut down trade, we tend to believe that they are ready to deal. However, I think that is wrong and I believe that they suffered losses as a result of greed.

Senior Member poban is an unknown quantity at this point poban's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Will is based on the realization of exactly what you did in addition to getting confidence in the buying and selling whatever system you are using. Almost all investors have tried to follow other people in addition to the General their self esteem before long, it's just because they're not exactly what is commonly known, is completed. Can't find just the right Fore trading education and also you are probably not going to be dedicated to something that never realize.

Member milanidatto is an unknown quantity at this point milanidatto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Things that I feel are hard and try to work after plans for many of us in the store. The illustration that we use 10-15 seeds of income every day. At any time, we could get 20 pips. However not many of us wanted to make a sale, many of us feel, that they could have more. We realize, however, is not as good as I know maybe suffering layoffs because of greed.

Senior Member GHOURI is an unknown quantity at this point GHOURI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    discipline is very much necessary in Forex and will always be helpful for you in trading ... do not go for long jump.. Discipline in every kind of field is use full ... and people like it too .. it create good impact a person's personality ...
    how DISCIPLINE ... work in Forex ... you set you time to com .. trade in safe items .. even some time feel you will get benefit while trading in some other pairs .. You must be listen that All the glitter is not GOLD .. so discipline will help you remain cool and work in harmony

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)