+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Discipline is expensive.

Senior Member nopain is an unknown quantity at this point nopain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Discipline+patience=no expensive=profit. this is the great theory.who want to earn forex market.may be follow experience trader.thanks all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ahmadfuad is an unknown quantity at this point ahmadfuad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    discipline is very important and we should do always when trading. the loss of control a bit then we will lose our money quickly. without discipline is like throwing money at the brink

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned arslan008 is an unknown quantity at this point arslan008's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah i completely agree with your opinion.Discipline is very useful in any job in the world. so trade is job like other.forex trading activity. Why? Forex online trading is a best way for making money in seconds, counted by pips after pips (in profit) but conversely he must have discipline to enter or exit from the position.

They don't get the right forex education and you are unlikely to have confidence in something you don't understand.

Senior Member zhimi88 is an unknown quantity at this point zhimi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's true, when we can discipline with trading rules and money management we have created. I think to make a profit is not a difficult thing anymore. but most of us, including myself hard to discipline. sometimes comes greed and eventually our own detriment

Senior Member shoaib007 is on a distinguished road shoaib007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh to wesey bhi bohot aham cheez hey forex trading market men keh ham log discipline key mutabeq hee trade karen forex trading market men . forex trading market men yeh sab sey aham cheez bhi hey is liey yeho bohot zaruree cheez hey keh ham trading isee hissaab sey karen .

Senior Member elprince is an unknown quantity at this point elprince's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sure, When i go along with anyone. We need to get control within Currency trading. In the event we all lack control within Currency trading, we could definitely not make more money within Foreign exchange. We are able to obtain reduction within Foreign exchange.

Senior Member gulfam123 is on a distinguished road gulfam123's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree with you if you follow the rules of trading then you can earn good money and if you do not follow the rules then you must lose money here so learn well about rules and regulation and then open real account and start trading

Member foufou is an unknown quantity at this point foufou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes descipline is very useful , but it is not a regular conditions in forex
    the descipline in forex i think is ; don't risk , don't panic and be up to date

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Those are two things that is whenyou tradeing there are some people who done have experience but they are very deciplined they know how to make sure that you have you don't have to make have any money

Banned salmaq is an unknown quantity at this point salmaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    sure control is usually more important the following. As i missing my personal investment capital 2 times until finally my personal starting off my partner and i today confess this truth. It's typically relevant to your hard earned dollars management technique. Should you be willing to remain the following next keep your bill very first. When you can remain you then will always make dollars more or less, today as well as the next day. To achieve this control is usually the main.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)