+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 65 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Discipline is expensive.

Member waheedsain5 is on a distinguished road waheedsain5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i admit that in the forex trading the discipline is always very important for us and we should b a discipline in our mind we should not b a moody.we should do the forex trading according to a proper planning and money and risk management.if we r disciplined then we can definetly get more experience and knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sofien02 is an unknown quantity at this point sofien02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline is very much necessary in Forex and will always be helpful for u in trading do not go for long jump
    Discipline in every kind of field is use full and people like it 2 it create good impact on a person personality

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member npgit is an unknown quantity at this point npgit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex forum business is a good in the world online business in which all the traders can get the best knowlege and experience with money making. Further the trader who follow the rules and also kep their discipline in their trade they are successfull traders and have the honour in our society.

Senior Member Josh Fisher is on a distinguished road Josh Fisher's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A very hard task to master, many traders who start trading forex must control the emotion and fear and combining with greed which is the most important part of all and a trader must be in a perfect discipline. If alone is not possible then I shall recommend to trade forex in a partnership.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Josh Fisher For This Useful Post:

npgit (2014-07-08)

Member zregibow is an unknown quantity at this point zregibow's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the trading of simple things to any shops or professional has the ability
    Knowledge of the course of things, which they point to each deal Vynhih

I wish success and bumper profit for all

Senior Member kompwakd is an unknown quantity at this point kompwakd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The discipline is actually far more important in this article. How to get rid of your personals cashes twices and finally my personals starts when I admit at this point, this kind of simples fact. It is really attached to your money management techniques. Should be prepared to stay in this article first and then save your valuable Bill. If you are maybe you could stays determined enough do almost at the moment or maybe tomorrow. For this to happen, in fact, the most as an important thing is disciplines !!!

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sushma View Post
    of course self-discipline is actually much more important in this article. When i lost the money twice until eventually the commencing my partner and i currently admit this kind of simple fact. It truly is mainly relevant to your dollars management technique. In case you are happy to be in this article subsequently save your consideration first. If you're able to be then you definitely can make funds pretty much, these days or another day. To achieve this self-discipline is actually the main.
    satya kaha apne disciplined manner me kaam karna jaruri hai bina ham log discipline me rahe aam nahi kar sakte hain kyonki isme trend ek samay ke liye hi aata hai agar wo nikal jae to kaam nahi ho pata hai fir isliye samay se kaam jaruri htoa hai isme.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Banned nazmul2 is on a distinguished road nazmul2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes discipline is more important here.As i lost my capital 2 times till my starting i now confess this truth.It is mostly related to your money management strategy. Any kind of trading success depends on discipline so need to know about forex trading discipline. Many trader involve this trading system and they try to earn money from forex trading so try with best discipline and earn money.

Member Nayan22 is an unknown quantity at this point Nayan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes discipline is more important here.As i lost my capital 2 times till my starting i now confess this truth.It is mostly related to your money management strategy.If you are willing to stay here then save your account first.If you can stay then you will make money more or less, today or tomorrow.To achieve this discipline is the most important.

Member stephenamit is an unknown quantity at this point stephenamit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course control will be a lot more essential in this article. When i shed my personal money twice right up until my personal starting off my partner and i today confess that reality. It is mostly in connection with your hard earned dollars operations approach. If you are willing to continue to be in this article subsequently save your valuable consideration primary. If you're able to continue to be then you definitely will make income pretty much, these days or next week. In achieving this control will be the most crucial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 65 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)