+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Discipline is expensive.

Hybrid View

Senior Member arsyad is an unknown quantity at this point arsyad's Avatar
    Thanks

Discipline is expensive.

We need not doubt, most people succeed because they are able to apply the maximum discipline, disciplined person is the person who always uphold the principle, he would not take back the words he spoke, when he promised he would hold fast to the promise and perform all the duties and obligations as well as possible, it is often preferred because of the discipline and the discipline of course is people who really appreciate the time, he was not going to waste time just to do things that are vain and discipline is the epitome of leadership, indikataor life organized, planned and orderly

**** Discipline will be very useful in any job in the world, whether it is education, government, and security, even in the world of forex trading, forex is a business that really need extra discipline as discipline in applying SL, TP and in terms of withdrawals due often people fail in this forex business because he did not apply the SL, TP or because he was not satisfied with the profit earned, remember the forex money can quickly be obtained only with a time of one minute we can get as much money and vice versa with discipline, we can avoid the pollen of things that harm our trading and the result would be more leverage

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arsyad For This Useful Post:

mizan355 (2017-10-14), zohaib1 (2020-03-04)

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah i completely agree with your opinion.Discipline is very useful in any job in the world. so trade is job like other. it has to have discipline otherwise we will lose our all capital. so because with discipline.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ramjan For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-04)

Member Nayan22 is an unknown quantity at this point Nayan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes discipline is more important here.As i lost my capital 2 times till my starting i now confess this truth.It is mostly related to your money management strategy.If you are willing to stay here then save your account first.If you can stay then you will make money more or less, today or tomorrow.To achieve this discipline is the most important.

Member sunil1715 is an unknown quantity at this point sunil1715's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline is necessary in every walk of life. No discipline no success. The people who is disciplined make one easy to be Success in every walk of life so as to Forex Trading.

Member my-t is an unknown quantity at this point my-t's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As i lost my capital 2 times till my starting i now confess this truth.It is mostly related to your money management strategy.If you are willing to stay here then save your account first

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes discipline is more important here.As i lost my capital 2 times till my starting i now confess this truth.It is mostly related to your money management strategy.If you are willing to stay here then save your account first.If you can stay then you will make money more or less, today or tomorrow.To achieve this discipline is the most important.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pro2 For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-04)

Senior Member opang is an unknown quantity at this point opang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Success in trading is the ability for me to use so they can get profit.Disiplin discipline in trading as the use of SL and money orders while management.Dan immediately close enough profit.........

Member star083 will become famous soon enough star083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes discipline is very important in forex if you kepp discipline in forex and trdae wisly then you can earn a lot of income from this buisniiss
    you must also do practice more and more

Member Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,524 Times in 539 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pro2 View Post
    G dekhen duniya ka koi bhi kaam hai business hai us mein dicipline boht zarori hai is k baghair wo kaam fail hai tu mere bhai forex mein dicipline k bina kaam karna aur earn karna na mumkin hai kiun k ye boht risky business hai is mein agar ap decipline rules ko follow karengy tu successful hongy otherwise fail.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zulqarnain For This Useful Post:

Dicar (2018-11-11), Facebook (2018-11-10), Hayat (2018-11-10), HP2018 (2018-11-10), sufiyan22 (2018-11-11), Unregistered (1), Vinita (2018-11-11), zahidali (2018-11-10)

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everybody has a different definition for discipline. Most people think that discipline means seriousness in doing something. This is true but discipline has a wider meaning when it comes to forex trading.

In forex trading, discipline means following your trading system rules exactly and precisely. Over 95% of forex traders lose, not because they do not have a good trading system or they have not learned the techniques. They lose because they fail to follow their trading system rules. They lose because they have no discipline. When you ask them about the techniques, indicators and systems they use, they explain very well, but when you ask them about their performance and result

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ramjan For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-04)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)