+ Reply to Thread
Page 774 of 820 FirstFirst ... 274 674 724 764 772 773 774 775 776 784 ... LastLast
Results 7,731 to 7,740 of 8195

Thread: What will you do when you earn a lot of money ?

Banned mbloo is on a distinguished road mbloo's Avatar
    Thanks
    i just make sure that i will trade on very well that way i know thati will have to make sure that i do everything you do that way i know i will make it very well in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member missali is on a distinguished road missali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i should help the poor people whose are help less in this world and also i should make my sweet home and should traine to those people.I want sohuld help poor pepole.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member runda is an unknown quantity at this point runda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    incidentally the majority of individuals have forever thought an instant, to actually get'how to buy rich quickly, and given the prospect accident in forex instant. it appears instant,,,,, other then unfortunately to actually to be a pro trader in the ability to actually fold the double capital wasn't straightforward, its all sacrifice. in forex it sacrifices an excessive amount, the learning time,,, cash, and psychological burden...........

Banned usman12345 is an unknown quantity at this point usman12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    mery khayl se humein zyada laalch nai karna chaye ager bandy ne high invest kiya ho to phir e forex se high profit earn kar skta hain mery khayl se humien forex ko saber ka sath karna chahye so learn the forex first

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by motiur201312 View Post
    if i make a lot of profit i will be want to trade in forex with my big amount ,and dont be greedy for more profit and try to use my money management system to control my emotions for make more profit in forex business.
    apne bhut ashi bat kahi he ka agar aap asha profit earn karoge to smajhdari ke sath or ashi trade karoge na ke greed me aa kar apna money lose karoge me to kehta hun je best polisy he apki ashi thinking he

Member sajjad33 is an unknown quantity at this point sajjad33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I should not greed when I earn a lot amount of money, I have to avoid greed. We also should not invest all profit as capital in Forex market. We have to save a part amount of money of the profit. Or else when get loss in Forex, we can not back up the loss.

Senior Member belimbingmudfx is an unknown quantity at this point belimbingmudfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    earn a lot of money from Forex,.Most of my countrymen are poor.So i want to make my people happy.Though only my money will not make a great change, but it can be initiation. i will donate a percentage of my profits in a temple.I am faithful to my God.I know that i have entered here as God wanted and so i will always be grateful to my Lord.I have a great desire to help the poor

Member motiur201312 is an unknown quantity at this point motiur201312's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i make a lot of profit i will be want to trade in forex with my big amount ,and dont be greedy for more profit and try to use my money management system to control my emotions for make more profit in forex business.

Banned AlfatTrader is an unknown quantity at this point AlfatTrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    after we can earn lots cash we feel its all right....... we are the very 1st few issue youll get a high finish car or truck,,,, and a few a few other desires. forex could be a smart job. of the very same most important instruction at intervals forex trading you ought to typically withdraw from your very own money flow soon you begin to check out the fruit of your respective try...........

Banned dilljeet is on a distinguished road dilljeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    har kisi ka apna apna khuaab hota hy pasy earn krny k baad k vo kia krin gy. Well main to world tour k liy jana chahta hun ta k mukhtlif cities visit kr skun

+ Reply to Thread
Page 774 of 820 FirstFirst ... 274 674 724 764 772 773 774 775 776 784 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)