+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 820 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 560 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do when you earn a lot of money ?

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    coincidentally most individuals have long been thinking instantly, to actually get a 'get rich quick way, and give the prospect of an accident in instant forex. it seems instant ,,,,, then unfortunately to really be a pro trader in the ability to actually fold the double capital indirectly, all its sacrifices. in forex it sacrifices excessive amounts, study time ,, cash, and psychological burden .... and learn forex wave really good guys .. if i get a lot of money from forex than take advice from other trader and take responsibility full of my work. I will become a famous forex trader. And I will take the main course in online business. But I try to achieve my goal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm still waiting for a great day when I can make a lot of money in forex, well If I can do it, the first thing I'll do is buy a house, then I'll plan to make a pleasant trip in a nice country to visit some new places , and spent time with my family. and earn lots of money from Forex, .Most of my citizens are poor. So I want to make my people happy. Although only money I will not make big changes, but it can be an initiation. I will donate some of my profits at a temple. I am faithful to my Lord. I know that I have come here because God wills and I will always give thanks to my Lord. I have a great desire to help the poor

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Far Cry 3 has a relatively expensive goods economy, IMO, and money is a bit hard to come by, when you're at the beginning of the game. Compared to some of the other games I play, I find myself having to grind a lot of people who kill, and manually collect the loot of every falling individual, just to earn a little money. and i will clean leave forex never and i will merchant in it till my last day of my life. Because I know that forex is a very easy business and there are so many opportunities to earn large sums of money easily if I can become a trader expert in forex.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if I make a lot of money then I will go and enjoy my life with my family member which is very good for me and also for them I want my family member happy in their life that what is my life purpose ... .... so that's why I work in this market with full attention and I have planned so much necessary work, which is now my responsibility and solving it the only thing needed, is money. So Firstly I will arrange Haj program for my parents. then I will make my own home, and I want to arrange business for my children too; and now all these plans are connected with forex.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will spend it on my family or buy lots of stuff for my family or also i can save for my long life which is why i do the job in forex coz forex give us a chance to earn alot of money to do this in forex so i am happy doing this job in forex. and when I earn a lot of money from trading, I will just stop trading and invest in some offline business like real estate and also in export. This is strictly for diversifying my investment because I do not ike heart attacks associated with forex trading.

Member akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 994 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother agar aap nay forex trading business sy lot of money earning karna hay to hhumain es kay liay first good capital ki need ho gi us kay sath sath humain analysis main bhee skill hasal karna ho gi other yeh key low risk per trading karnay say hi good earning possible hay.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to akr For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-06-25), jaan23np (2018-06-30), mehro (2018-08-05), nadia (2018-06-25), Raja551 (2018-06-27), raza2018 (2018-07-07), sattar087 (2018-06-25), Unregistered (2)

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akr View Post
    Dear sir forex trading business main lot of money earning kay liay huge captial kay sath sath good experience in trading and good skill in analysis bhee hona chhayie. es kay sath sath apnay emotional and greed per control hasal karna bhee zaroori hay.
    Forex trading ke business me bahut saare traders is baat ko kehte hain ki wo log jyada paise kama sakte hain lekin aisa sach me nahi ho paat ahai. Ham logon ko isme apni trades se income kamane ke liye struggle bhi karna padta hai jiske baad me hi ham log isme ek successful traders ban sakte hain.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Member akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 994 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir forex trading business main lot of money earning kay liay huge captial kay sath sath good experience in trading and good skill in analysis bhee hona chhayie. es kay sath sath apnay emotional and greed per control hasal karna bhee zaroori hay.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to akr For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-06-25), jaan23np (2018-06-30), mian5575405 (2018-06-22), nadia (2018-06-25), Raja551 (2018-06-27), rehanayaz (2018-06-22), sakigbest (2018-06-26), sattar087 (2018-06-25), Unregistered (6)

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I get a lot of money from forex then I will put it in the bank and start building charisma in other areas, but I will continue to forex trading, because membeerikan forex that have a lot of money for me, so I will Never forget forex as the main job I That is my goal if you have a lot of money from forex. and for me Forex is a great opportunity to earn an income so when I get a big profit I will pull my profits because Forex is a risky business so if you make money in this business, pull your amount, it is good for you to attract your profits and spend it . on your expenses

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hogaman For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-18), Unregistered (2)

Member jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,442 Times in 764 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dreams to bhut sare hai aur agr forex se bhut jyada paisa kma leta hu to maine jo jo socha hai vo sbb buy krunga jese ki car phone aur bhut hi bda sa ghar jisme sari jrurat ka saman ho khasakr kitchen ho taki mujhe induction me khapna na pade aur mai kuch acha sa bna pau aur kha pau

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimmy17 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-06-29), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Mustansir (2018-06-28), rehanayaz (2018-06-28), sarfraz786 (2018-06-29), Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 820 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 560 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)