+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 820 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do when you earn a lot of money ?

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now, for my point of view, if I get a lot of money from forex I will take professional courses at the university to become more skilled and to understand more about forex and become my own analyst rather than take advice from other traders and take full responsibility for my work . Green pips for you. and I will make sure that investing that money makes me a great investor when trading and making me a hero for myself, I will also give 10 tithes for each tyme and at least that's what I want.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jagal For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well dear brother,agr muje lot of money earn karne ka moqa mila to aik to me Poor peoples ki help karun gi.Dora ye k m apne trading Setup ko barhaney ki b try karun gi aus apne kuch profit ko save kar lun gi is tarhn wo loss ko cover karne me help day sakta hai.Or dear hmen apne earning ko theek jaga pr use karna chaye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear sir forex trading main lot of money earning kay liay much experience kay sath sath good capital ka hona bhee zaroori hay, good capital say big volume ki trade enter kar saktayhain and eperience say hum perfect time per trade enter kar saktay hain, yani both things ka hona zaroori hay.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gmails For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-10-27), alkaram808 (2018-10-27), jaan23np (2018-10-27), king6782841 (2018-10-31), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we fixate and follow profits, then chances are that we will end up in losses in our transactions. The best way to trade is to follow the path of risk reduction and money management.I still believe more in trading breakouts. As it happens, we engage in it quickly and take the profits without waiting for so long. The market can't be predicted

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is good for making money. If I can get consistently from forex then I will use the money for study and my allowance and if I have more then I will use it for the welfare of my family and if I have more then I will increase it to grow my capital. good luck, friend. and I have to improve the content of the skint that helps reduce this experience and also I have to sort out my sweet institution and have to be trained for groups that cannot straighten out the money added to something.

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ji forex trader agar ess business me jada earn karleta hai to usko market me dhyaan waise he dete rehna chahiye esme trader ko apne dreams ko poora karna chahiye esme trader market me ache se esko samjhenga tabhi wo esme kaam kar sakenga

Banned gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir forex trading business aik risky business hay es liay es business say good earning kay baad overconfidence nahi hona chahyie bilkeh every trader with analysis kay karna chhayie. jo bhee trader over cofnidence hota hay wo loss hi karta hay.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gmails For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-10-27), alkaram808 (2018-10-27), jaan23np (2018-10-27), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Member Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar main zyada profit earn karun to main kafi happy hongi us kay bad profit ko sincere ho kay use krun gi yani apny account ko strong krun gi aur jis tara mehnat kar kay zyada profit earn kia hai isi tara agy bhi mazeed mehnat kar kay acha profit earn karny ki koshish karun gi.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I made a lot of money, at first I invested a lot in Forex, because I thought big money was important for big income, then I spent money on me and my family and close friends, now I am a small Forex trader, but I am sure I will succeed in the future, because Forex is easy to make money. and I am now additionally involved in subsistence and my family first. As a result of the initial purpose of my trade was to fulfill the wishes of my family life. Apart from this, the calculation of how much money I get besides that, maybe if there are advantages, I am used to buying one useful thing.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dimer will be for forex the best way of earning money for work now earning money for forex jobs and better money income for jobs now joining forex jobs and goods for forex work and better money income for work now all human goods for forex work and the best income money for work. and I will be very happy if I get more money, being a famous business woman is my dream & I want to open my own software home after earning money from trading. but I will be involved with trading activities with my own business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 820 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)