+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 820 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do when you earn a lot of money ?

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,649 Times in 13,865 Posts
    yeh meri life ki bohat zayda bari wish hein ur main to us din bohat zayda happy hoga ur apni sari life ki wishes ko pura kro ga.ur jo main apni list bane hui hein wo sub ko ik ik kar pura kro ga.ur phir yse log jo poor hein unki he ki help kro ga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

kanita (2019-03-30), Unregistered (2)

Member forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,071 Times in 564 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading se sabhi paisa kamne ki sochte hai aur sabke pass apne apne targets hote hai aur aise hi mere bhi kuch target hai aur agar mai paisa kmane me kamyab hota hu to mai bhi apne targets pure krunga aur mujhe bhut khushi hogi aisa karne me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to forex247 For This Useful Post:

Billions (2019-03-27), forex07 (2019-03-27), kanita (2019-03-30)

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I get a lot of profits from simple and few investments, I reinvest my profits in forex because I want more and more profits. therefore when I get profit I feel happy and divide between small parts of profits. and when I earn a lot of money then fall very happy. this is my dream to get a lot of money from the Forex market. when I earn a lot of money then give a party with my friends and really enjoy it. I also fulfill my basic needs from money and share with my family.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bhai akbar For This Useful Post:

forex247 (2019-03-26), kanita (2019-03-30)

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I build profit, especially outsized profits, I will only use it to meet my needs. if there are still many, I will use it to speculate in various fields. for example in property, or a different business. As a result, this will support each other, if the forex business is losing money, supported by different businesses. and for starters, I would like to thank my personal God by giving me this large producer personally in forex currency trading and after that I will buy many points. I imagine going home perfectly, so I will try to make a nice big house.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aril For This Useful Post:

forex247 (2019-03-26), kanita (2019-03-30)

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The foreign exchange market is actually a good job. I also want a house, as well as a vehicle, I really like vehicles and the full purpose associated with my private mother's father in principle is received and earns a lot, we are also an industry in stock exchanges and the currency market has been bought and if at any time I get a lot money, I feel very happy and I invest more in forex and I get a lot of money if I get a loss I don't invest more of my money when I get some extra money that I use in my studies

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zarak For This Useful Post:

kanita (2019-03-30)

Member safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 Times in 583 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you earn a lot of money, you will feel that he is a pro trader and you will be more important in business.However I do not like you, when I make more money, I will continue to use that money to business and make more money.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to safehouse For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-26), Bossking (2019-03-25), Connect009 (2019-03-30), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-26)

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After we can make a lot of money, we expect it to be fine. We are classified as the first factor to get a high-quality car or truck, and several other needs. Forex is a strong job. Regarding instructions that are very important at the Forex trading interval, you usually have to withdraw from your own cash flow as soon as you begin to see the fruits of your individual efforts. and if I trade a lot of money in this acting, for a reliable prize I try to do an action that can save me, and I try to represent the instrument of my offline work in pairs if forex cannot be a stretch that plays an equivalent role offline. one, I can't business for all my experiences.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all if I get a lot of money, I will thank God, That is very important. Because we have to be grateful for everything we get. After that, I will give some of my money to the poor or to the mosque. And the last thing I want if I get a lot of money is I want to buy something that is beneficial for my family. I want to buy toys for my sons, buy clothes for my wife and parents. and I will ride my computer, so I can trade better.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir if I make a profit, especially a large profit, tenta only would I use to make ends meet. if still more, I will use to invest in other areas. for example in the areas of property, or other business. because with this, can support each other, if the forex business was loss, can be supported by other business so keep work hard.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-31)

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I collect a lot of money from forex. The basis I gave was the jingle of delight with this money whatever was used in my personal history. I trade some new money in forex to get statesmen to get the instrument that will be changed next I come. and when I get a lot of money I will make it a motivation so I can do it again ... so I will be more active and try to hone my skills in doing forex so that to be able to do it again is a simple matter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 820 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)