+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 213 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Senior Member rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere liye ye kam bahut hi aasan hai kyuki mai jab bhi koi trade open karta hu tab mai target price and stop loss pehle se hi fix kar leta hu thats y mai all time mast rehta hu. mujhe kabhi bhu trading ke time pe koi bhi stress nahi hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member A.H.M.E.D is an unknown quantity at this point A.H.M.E.D's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First, in order to be in good condition best to stay away from the market in the final time of the holiday, as well as watching the news is good and I know the dates and then I do a good analysis of the author deals and Otabaha each period of 4 hours, for example,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the only way is just to read so many information and a lot of materials online, engaging yourself with other activities makes it really easy to run the market in a certain position we know ther eis a good issue that we can run with and that can make us really understand what value we have

Member milesfx is on a distinguished road milesfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what i do to relax my self while trading is listening to music. music is one way of mind relaxing when you are in a busy place or when you are doing something in life in forex trading trading i thing music can be a good tool when trading.

Banned jaminokari is an unknown quantity at this point jaminokari's Avatar
    Thanks
    As long as a Forex trader knows just what they are doing, They penury not to be numb to poorness quietness. Suchlike me, I try to survey my strategy full, Doing so enables me to succeed in bigness easygoing as i desire myself.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While my trades are in action, the best thing i do is to stay clear from the chart, we can't be comfortable to trade in the market if we continue to watch the chart always, that's why we need to make sure that if our trade is in action we forget about the trade and do something else.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that the main power of trading will come only when the analysis that we are doing is right and the results start giving us the required profits. This will keep the income coming and also enable us to relax and take more risks in the trades.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that we can help our self to relax while our trades are in action that we can use or set TP and SL point use money management and we can use small risk that is good and i think that way we can relax our self while our trades are in action.

Banned masum93 is an unknown quantity at this point masum93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Almost all my gambling trade has been losses while my setup trade have been good. Today I did six gambling trades that losses. My two setup trade would have wiped out my losses that is becoming a daily pattern.

If I avoid any gambling trades and focus on my setup my win and profit will shoot up. Problem is most my good setup happen while I am at work. I'm trying to trade off hrs but it's not working.

Member muhammadnouman28 is an unknown quantity at this point muhammadnouman28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar ap apne orders ke darmeyan relax hona chahte hain ya kahi jana chahte hain to ap apne orders pe stop loss and take profit laga ke relax kar sakte hain is se ap ka order dono taraf automatic close ho jaye ga or ap ko market pe lagatar nazar nahi rakhni parti hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 213 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)